Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New user need help please! New photos!
01-02-2011, 10:28 PM,
RE: New user need help please! New photos!
Hi loadingNOW... my apologies--I just went straight to page 3 here... I see what you mean ..could you post one of the back of the head/nape area ? I think you`ll have to go for a 3/4 size for now, and further down the road, a full-cap is probably your best bet as the thinning is strong..funny thing is ..you have a really `strong`outline of your front hairline there... there`s no way that you could `blend`onto your remaining hair --it`s short and very `tight`to the head unless you would consider an `island` system like Reubin wears..there are pics of him here if you do a search ..his looks brilliant. It might be worth your while considering that style as an alternative to your original style.... do you actually want to wear long hair ? If you do and that`s your preferred style, well a 3/4 for now with a nice length to it will hide/ cover your own hair...... the main `issue`with full caps can be the nape area where the skin is constantly moving and the system can de-bond but there are ways around that too.... JRob [the full-cap king] recommends keeping side-burns and facial hair to get a nice `blend`for a full cap too.... I really think an `island` system along the top of your head would look quite `classy`on you...you have good overall coverage..just that it`s thin, but the contrast between that and an Island on the top would look quite stylish ? Would you consider that ? Paul.
Ok --here are pics of Reubin wearing his I-lace `Island`system..isn`t it nice ? He cuts it in himself too. If you type his name into the search-bar, you`ll see his posts/pics and his specs... basically they are as follows : I-lace island with French lace perimeter, 1b colour, 67% density, freestyle, uses Ultrahold glue on the perimeter and `Walker no -shine `tape on the I-lace centre for extra hold in the middle there. Paul.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: New user need help please! - antywanty - 12-31-2010, 09:49 PM
RE: New user need help please! - snell - 01-02-2011, 12:21 AM
RE: New user need help please! - snell - 01-02-2011, 11:14 AM
RE: New user need help please! - JRob - 01-10-2011, 12:10 PM
RE: New user need help please! New photos! - Paul In Ireland - 01-02-2011, 10:28 PM