Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waiting for the new home page photos
12-23-2010, 04:10 AM,
Waiting for the new home page photos
I just got a note from Colin saying that he went in on Saturday to a professional photographer and had new before and after photos taken. We'll be reviewing them soon. I can hardly wait to replace the photos on the home page and banner with Colin's photos. As a reminder to newbies on the forum, the photos on the banner and top of the home page are not Toplace clients---I just put them up there because I wanted to get the new site up and running and the webmaster wanted quality photos.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
01-06-2011, 07:43 AM,
RE: Waiting for the new home page photos
JEAH, i see you changed it Smile

Colin is a nice choice as a model
01-06-2011, 03:41 PM,
Yes, good job on the new banner images.Looks much better than before.
01-06-2011, 04:24 PM,
hi all john , he looks great i know this chap long time. from when he first started wearing on the photo if you can get his unit with more light on it it would look even better ..looks alittle dark and i know its the pics only as he wears really well. nice style buddy..
bob/philly
01-06-2011, 04:28 PM,
Yeah, it took a long time to get these photos. I told the webmaster to replace the old photos on each page and the forum header so he's got to do that yet. Colin is a great example of how hair can make a dramatic change in a person's appearance. Colin's really got his head on straight---he enjoys life and of course the ladies love him.
01-07-2011, 03:44 AM,
john i rembemer Colin , when he first started wearing. the guy looks great with hair and wears it well
bob/p
01-07-2011, 04:21 AM,
Great new Home Page!!!
Using Mr Burns was a fantastic choice and I think the pix really make a difference for newbies and google searchers. Much more impressive having a customer sporting the product -- you all know what I mean.

Like the smile with hair :-)
01-07-2011, 06:52 AM,
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, glad you liked the photos!

But who is this Colin bloke you are on about? All those photos are of me, Mr. Burns!
01-07-2011, 11:54 AM,
You look good Mr B. You're a handsome guy even without your hairpiece, although when you see the two together the bald picture looks curiously truncated.

Are you open now about the fact you're wearing a hairpiece, or are you just assuming that none of your acquaintances will happen on this site?
01-07-2011, 11:46 PM,
Those triangle temple points, make all the difference.