Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colour change; help needed.
11-19-2010, 07:33 PM,
RE: Colour change; help needed.
Hello Person.... Hair can look different under various lighting conditions and system hair and growing hair are obviously different in that the growing hair is getting natural oils etc.... I can see a difference at times on my own when I look in the large mirror with good natural light coming through the window. My own hair is similar to yours.... from a distance it looks almost black, but is actually a very dark brown..... my system hair is a `1b`.....what I do sometimes is I colour `down`my hair using black colour, to darken the brown, and I find the system hair can be then made to look almost black by spraying in some leave-in conditioner and misting with water ... gives a really good colour-match. I`d order 1b if I were you as 1 is jet-black [same as Asian Indian hair] When your 1b system arrives it looks as if it actually IS jet-black, but after a little wear-in , you will begin to see the brown-ish hue under certain lighting, due to `colour-lift`..... don`t worry about it too much though as it shouldn`t be as severe as you fear .... we as wearers [ as I said before] are our own worst critics and look for the slightest imperfection like hawks and then we `amplify`them in our minds ...to 99% of casual observers, they don`t notice a thing! Paul.

Messages In This Thread
Colour change; help needed. - person - 11-18-2010, 05:52 PM
RE: Colour change; help needed. - Paul In Ireland - 11-19-2010, 07:33 PM
RE: Colour change; help needed. - person - 11-21-2010, 03:32 AM
RE: Colour change; help needed. - person - 11-21-2010, 06:56 AM
RE: Colour change; help needed. - person - 11-21-2010, 10:00 AM
RE: Colour change; help needed. - person - 11-22-2010, 04:05 AM