Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get a free Toplace piece for your Korean unit
10-27-2010, 10:19 AM,
Get a free Toplace piece for your Korean unit
That's right---send in your Korean unit (stock or custom) and I'll give you a free Toplace unit. Your pick of stock or custom unit. Both Farrell units and the Korean units have been hyped as 'bringing hair wearing to a whole new level--nothing compares, etc.' So here's the deal-- send in your Korean unit and get a free Toplace unit to replace it. And that includes free shipping and handling--worldwide.

Please send it to:

TOPLACE USA
PO BOX 5
CIRCLE PINES MN 55014
USA

Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/
10-27-2010, 11:14 AM,
RE: Get a free Toplace piece for your Korean unit
Are there any conditions to this offer?
If not I'll gladly take you up on that offer,I recently received a stock Korean Piece that I consider unwearable.I would gladly exchange it for a half decent unit.

Thank you
10-27-2010, 01:26 PM,
I am going to assume that the people who would be willing to send in their custom or stock Korean pieces are not satisfied with them. So they probably weren't made right to begin with. So looks like a win situation for someone who is not satisfied with their korean one.
10-27-2010, 01:28 PM,
Hi El Che,
No conditions but I can only do it once for each customer. Send it in and please include a note stating if you want a custom or stock unit from Toplace.
Regards,
John
10-27-2010, 01:42 PM,
(10-27-2010, 01:28 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi El Che,
No conditions but I can only do it once for each customer. Send it in and please include a note stating if you want a custom or stock unit from Toplace.
Regards,
John

Oh wow.. I have a Korean unit here that is horrible. I'll send it ASAP with instructions! Awesome deal. No wonder I"ll be dealing with only Toplace from now on!
10-27-2010, 04:53 PM,
Well.....I rest my case now guys! In other posts I have said I had every confidence in Toplace --both for quality and ..very importantly.. service, in the event of you having any issues, having received your system. I think this is a very generous gesture on the part of John to help out for free, those wearers who sourced inferior products elsewhere...... it`s why anyone considering wearing for the first time, and who is undecided on who to order from, should order with complete confidence from Toplace. Well -done John ..... and for those who take up the offer, when your new Toplace systems are delivered, please let the forum know how they compare... I think I already know the answer anyway !!
Take a bow John and long live Toplace !!! Paul.
10-29-2010, 10:26 AM,
If only you had posted this a couple of weeks ago John, I could have saved a few $....Just ordered a TL topper. Ha Ha!!
Tried Korean (out of curiosity) and got what i thought was the same as i have from TL. Wrong. Peice lasted approx 6 weeks and shed like mad especially around the crown. Bear in mind i ordered 90-100% density. It also dried out super quick. I was swimming in salt water for the best part of 2 weeks so that probably did not help.
Does your generous offer only apply to Korean peices that are new, or can old ones be included?
10-29-2010, 02:32 PM,
I have one that I wore for 1 month, I was not able to get the lace to dissapear so it in a drawer....
10-29-2010, 08:47 PM,
Jade1974---- if you read John`s post again, you will see he is speaking in single terms .. he is willing to replace `a ` unit, not multiple units. The age of the system is not relevant really..he has no real way of telling the age of a system.....as long as it`s a Korean system, which is obviously not fit for purpose. Paul.
10-30-2010, 01:04 AM,
Hairagain,
That's right---it's a one unit offer. Send in your Korean piece and get a free Toplace unit (either stock or custom). This is good for one unit--sorry, can't do it with multiple units.
Regards,
John