Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any used michigan baldy dvd?
09-27-2010, 01:48 PM,
any used michigan baldy dvd?
im wanting to buy the dvd so i can learn more about the systems and ive heard this video mentioned around alot, im guessing you cant just rent it somewhere so i wanted to post and see if any1 had a used copy of it they no longer needed and hopefully wanted to get rid of for something cheaper than the new one, otherwise ill just go ahead and order new thanks
09-29-2010, 12:51 PM,
RE: any used michigan baldy dvd?
(09-27-2010, 01:48 PM)hollisterco Wrote: im wanting to buy the dvd so i can learn more about the systems and ive heard this video mentioned around alot, im guessing you cant just rent it somewhere so i wanted to post and see if any1 had a used copy of it they no longer needed and hopefully wanted to get rid of for something cheaper than the new one, otherwise ill just go ahead and order new thanks

I have them.. Send me an email to [email protected]

Thanks,

Todd
09-29-2010, 03:01 PM,
You have more than one copy for sale ?

Fred

(09-29-2010, 12:51 PM)folliman Wrote:
(09-27-2010, 01:48 PM)hollisterco Wrote: im wanting to buy the dvd so i can learn more about the systems and ive heard this video mentioned around alot, im guessing you cant just rent it somewhere so i wanted to post and see if any1 had a used copy of it they no longer needed and hopefully wanted to get rid of for something cheaper than the new one, otherwise ill just go ahead and order new thanks

Thanks,

Todd
09-30-2010, 12:12 PM,
How many do you have ??
If you are copying them be aware that is a
blatant copyright violation and you can sure
get yourself in a ton of trouble.

Fred

(09-29-2010, 03:01 PM)FredTJ Wrote: You have more than one copy for sale ?

Fred

Thanks,

Todd
09-30-2010, 03:50 PM,
its a 2 disc set smart guy... whats with the douche patrol attitude over this timeless disney rug classic and passing judgement before asking whats going on?

(09-30-2010, 12:12 PM)FredTJ Wrote: How many do you have ??

Fred

Fred

Thanks,

Todd
10-06-2010, 05:51 AM,
(09-30-2010, 03:50 PM)hollisterco Wrote: its a 2 disc set smart guy... whats with the douche patrol attitude over this timeless disney rug classic and passing judgement before asking whats going on?

(09-30-2010, 12:12 PM)FredTJ Wrote: How many do you have ??

Fred

Fred

Thanks,

Todd

I sent them to someone else a few days ago. I only had one set. I bought them 5 years ago. NO need to keep them.

I only had the one set of discs I bought 5 years ago. They are not copies.. jut the originals I got my MB.. I would never make copies, and sell them. I'm finished with them, and I have no need for them. They have been sitting in my closest for about 5 years, and I figured that I would help someone out.