Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's wrong?
09-26-2010, 01:05 PM,
RE: what's wrong?
(09-26-2010, 12:51 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Antonio666,
I will send you the email address of Paul in Ireland.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/

thank you john
09-27-2010, 01:40 AM,
(09-26-2010, 12:05 PM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: andrei shame on you! lol...as I remember you are a guy from ba forum too...maybe a fan of him like that guy eric who's kissing his ass every time! shame? do I need to feel shameful because a newbie have spent more that 500 dollars for junk pieces? I could be that guy...and I am not rich so 500 dollars is something for me man! so shut your big mouth and better whatch what people have received lately from that korean...and maybe you will agree with me if you are honest...just give me a break you and all the obnoxious people that are fan boys!if I want to order I will order if I don't I will not order and watching for a decade if I want ...what's wrong with this... a picture is more valuable than 10 000 words...so stay chill mate! shame on you not me!

Are you replying to yourself?
09-27-2010, 03:29 AM,
(09-26-2010, 12:05 PM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: andrei shame on you! lol...as I remember you are a guy from ba forum too...maybe a fan of him like that guy eric who's kissing his ass every time! shame? do I need to feel shameful because a newbie have spent more that 500 dollars for junk pieces? I could be that guy...and I am not rich so 500 dollars is something for me man! so shut your big mouth and better whatch what people have received lately from that korean...and maybe you will agree with me if you are honest...just give me a break you and all the obnoxious people that are fan boys!if I want to order I will order if I don't I will not order and watching for a decade if I want ...what's wrong with this... a picture is more valuable than 10 000 words...so stay chill mate! shame on you not me!

Andrei, the "shame on you" in my post was not meant to be taken literal but as humorous. Given the rough back and forth on the BA forum, I can understand your sensitivity. It was not my intent to offend you, so if my comment did, I apologize. I was amused that a controversial issue from the BA forum got introduced over here, since topics here usually are mundane but important to wearers. It was fun to see something different.
09-27-2010, 05:18 AM,
ok...sorry for that...i was thinking that you are another guy that is defending him no matter what poor services is providing...!apologize too! and I didn't want to talk about him and his services...but someone has asked if he is the supplier of that boy wig...