Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's wrong?
09-25-2010, 07:16 PM,
RE: what's wrong?
(09-25-2010, 02:10 PM)Mr.Hair Wrote: Didn't BA used to be part of this forum???????????????????
Looking at those pics makes me sad........... I feel like I will get the same results and never have hair again............

If it`s the same `BA`, yes there was a guy here but he left as far as I know -- roughly around the time I found this site --there are old posts here which he had replied -to. Maybe John can clarify exactly who he is and if he`s supplying systems elsewhere and why did he depart from Toplace..... I kind of remember something about it but it`s quite a while ago now and I`m getting old !!! LOL !!
Please don`t let the pics put you off --you have to remember that the suppliers are ``at the mercy`` of the factories which make the systems, and yes, sometimes they can be `` off`` -- I am sure that if you happen to be dissatisfied with a particular system, having ordered from Toplace, John would have no issue with replacing it for you..... reading through all the various posts on here, I have only seen one so far where a wearer was not happy --that`s life, not everyone will always be happy with products, no matter what they are--hairsystems, cars, washing -machines etc --you can get a ``Monday -morning`` item --but hey, it`s not the end of the world--- inconvenient yes, but it can be rectified, so don`t let the `` Demons`` in your mind win !! Cheers, Paul.
09-26-2010, 01:30 AM,
Andrei - shame on you!
BA is going to blow a gasket by bringing a negative post on his product on THIS forum of all places. You may have to disguise your log-in to get on his forum again! It does bring some excitement here, as the recent introduction of Korean HPs into the market has brought keen interest, but has not been without controversy.

The poor fellow with the Korean piece obviously has lace issues, as it appears to be too coarse, and can't be hidden. I'm sure it will get sorted out, but it is psychologically devasting for a new wearer. The unlucky guy will need to switch product and/or supplier to get something that will work. Still, it is embarassing to have your product trashed. BA won't be happy. He has rabid followers, and obviously detractors. I haven't personally dealt with him; to inspire such loyalty and hate, he must be an interesting bloke.
09-26-2010, 01:43 AM,
Hi mcnash ---- there`s an old saying -`` a picture paints a thousand words`` and in the case of that chap with the [obviously] bad system, it`s not a personality issue as to who the supplier is, but rather that the system is not fit for purpose. I am totally ignorant of Korean systems but if this is a typical example of one, well, I think I`ll be staying put on here with Toplace !
You remark that the lace appears coarse --- well that`s one of the things which struck me too, as the whole idea of lace is the un-detectability of it, both to the touch and the eye, and sadly for this guy whatever that base material is, it is NOT undetectable to the eye, which is the most important issue for most wearers. Regards, Paul.
09-26-2010, 04:00 AM,
Lets be clear here, THIS IS NOT A TOPLACE PIECE.
...there are many things wrong with his piece:
1. The template design is completely wrong for his head and hair loss, so that's a huge problem.
2. The lace looks like it is made of nylon fish netting or some material from another planet.
3. The density does not make sense and is wrong in just about every area.
4. The cut and style is horrendous.
5. The attachment material looks completely whacked.

I could go on, but until these things are corrected it will continue to look awful.

Lets not forget that making and wearing hair takes some artistic impression.

Toplace hair makers know what the hell ther'yre
doing for the most part.
09-26-2010, 05:16 AM,
It`s a good example of why people reading through the Toplace forum and looking at various pictures can be reassured that you get a quality product, professionally made. In the unlikely event of a wearer finding an issue with it, as stated, there would not be any difficulty with replacing it...... I have only seen ONE such case, where a person was not totally happy, but I reckon that is an extremely low figure.
I`d say that in the case of the guy we are talking about in the original post/ pics, not alone are the materials not good, as you said, Snipe, the cut and style are very bad too which makes matters worse. I suppose it`s just an example of why people should trust this site and the quality of Toplace systems..... I`m just a happy customer and will be sticking with Toplace ---pictures like those have only confirmed for me, that I have found the right place to obtain the best !! Paul.
09-26-2010, 07:02 AM,
(09-25-2010, 02:10 PM)Mr.Hair Wrote: Didn't BA used to be part of this forum???????????????????
Looking at those pics makes me sad........... I feel like I will get the same results and never have hair again............

Dont worry, you think toooooo much about it.

My Decision to try a Hairpiece was made in one week. I found that site, looked @ some pictures, ordered a stock piece and cutted all myself.
3 weeks later i had hairs Big Grin
I saw it only as a test, which worked fantastic Big Grin
So try it and dont think too much about it.

The most beginners have realy too much fears of contacts. For me it was more like if it fails, shit happens, than i use concealer like i did for years.

If you constantly fear something could go wrong, you never will have hairs. So throw your fears in the garbage and see it more like a test. Your Prob is you make a plan over month and than your expectation are so huge it only could fail, be spontaneous and it will work fine. And if it goes wrong you have only lost a few bucks.
09-26-2010, 08:06 AM,
i totally agree with that last post.......i mean i do not wear hair yet but i have been studying a lot if you will.........but i think the best thing to do is just go and do it......i mean there are only 2 outcomes that will come of it
(1)you will love the piece and wonder why you did not do this sooner
(2)you will hate the piece and go back to how you wear before
09-26-2010, 08:30 AM,
jo thats the good part about hairpieces. If a transplantation goes wrong you are realy fucked, but if a Hairpiece dont work like you wanted, you can easyly go the old way. You only loose a few bucks and you have to wear a short haircut after that, but its worth to try it.
If you have shaved your hair anyway like me, their is nothing to loose.
09-26-2010, 12:05 PM,
andrei shame on you! lol...as I remember you are a guy from ba forum too...maybe a fan of him like that guy eric who's kissing his ass every time! shame? do I need to feel shameful because a newbie have spent more that 500 dollars for junk pieces? I could be that guy...and I am not rich so 500 dollars is something for me man! so shut your big mouth and better whatch what people have received lately from that korean...and maybe you will agree with me if you are honest...just give me a break you and all the obnoxious people that are fan boys!if I want to order I will order if I don't I will not order and watching for a decade if I want ...what's wrong with this... a picture is more valuable than 10 000 words...so stay chill mate! shame on you not me!
09-26-2010, 12:51 PM,
Antonio666,
I will send you the email address of Paul in Ireland.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com/