Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's wrong?
09-25-2010, 04:43 AM,
RE: what's wrong?
yeah,i think this has been a shambles.....and in my opinion none of this is crc fault...he has followed advice of hairpiece company (not toplace) and been badly advised.....the cut in was recomended by the other hairpiece company.......he also asked for 70% which it is clearly not and all the knotts are visable and the lace will not dissapear......maybe crc could make this work if he was a experinced hair wearer but he is not and can't be expected to make such a bad piece work.....also because he has had such a bad experince with this first time hair wearing he might be scared off trying all together and not try again.
i think the company involved should refund crc so he can try with toplace and get better result
09-25-2010, 05:13 AM,
I really agree with you antonio666 --the guy should have a full refund and at least he can try again without being out-of-pocket after his `experience`--- this would totally put anyone off wearing and it`s a shame. It`s results like those that give wearing a bad name... as I said before on other posts, nothing beats having your own full head of hair and wearing can only ever be a close second, in the same way that having dentures will never be the same as having all your own teeth, but this particular case shows how important it is to order from a source which you have researched properly and thoroughly .... I am wondering did his suppliers have a forum like this one ? It must be very upsetting and off -putting for him -- I just hope he has a look at this site and takes heart and doesn`t give up on the idea of wearing. Paul.
09-25-2010, 05:31 AM,
offcourse the seller will have no concept of the psychological emotional damage done to this guys confidence, i doubt they even care, this remains to be seen.
and its evoking some pretty hacked of responses here.
just to say my hairdresser has ordered my skin system should have it cut in and bonded in two weeks.(£200 all in).then i'll save another hundered for a sfslace front poly sides back system.hairdresser can do a template when she fitts the skin system.
will be a relife to not dread washing my hair, and thinking will i manage to style it how i like,or be plunged into the depths of despair and think my god its worse.i cant syle it, well as weeve seid before im making the transition now.and looking forward to it, but with obvioues anxiety.of the unknown.
but thanks to this superb forum, alot of the unknown is now known.
i didnt have a clue about hair wearing before joining this toplace forum
all i knew where hair clubs, as do many millions.
can i just say a great bigg thankyou to you all for youre supportive posts.
i'll end with a quote"the answer to fear is knowledge"cheers guys heres to another chapter in my life.

antySmile
09-25-2010, 05:32 AM,
(09-25-2010, 05:13 AM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: I really agree with you antonio666 --the guy should have a full refund and at least he can try again without being out-of-pocket after his `experience`--- this would totally put anyone off wearing and it`s a shame. It`s results like those that give wearing a bad name... as I said before on other posts, nothing beats having your own full head of hair and wearing can only ever be a close second, in the same way that having dentures will never be the same as having all your own teeth, but this particular case shows how important it is to order from a source which you have researched properly and thoroughly .... I am wondering did his suppliers have a forum like this one ? It must be very upsetting and off -putting for him -- I just hope he has a look at this site and takes heart and doesn`t give up on the idea of wearing. Paul.

hello paul in ireland is there any way i can email you i would like to talk about hair
09-25-2010, 05:47 AM,
I won`t post it here simply because I don`t want to get a load of Spam from some Clown somewhere [ and there are plenty of them ] trawling through sites like this, looking for addresses...... feel free to e mail John for it -- [email protected] -- he`s a bit busy with a few issues off here at the moment,so allow a little time for him to answer you --just tell him have a look at this post and I`ll be quite happy to correspond with you --regards, Paul.
09-25-2010, 10:24 AM,
Did he buy from that BA guy? I just got one, his vaunted Korean piece, and it is junk!
09-25-2010, 10:35 AM,
(09-25-2010, 10:24 AM)baldcanuck Wrote: Did he buy from that BA guy? I just got one, his vaunted Korean piece, and it is junk!

what a smart guy you are! you have guessed the supplier!Smile
what problems did you had with your piece made by the sent of the God?
09-25-2010, 11:55 AM,
i also think its because the korean Lace. Swiss is better i think.
09-25-2010, 12:02 PM,
(09-25-2010, 10:24 AM)baldcanuck Wrote: Did he buy from that BA guy? I just got one, his vaunted Korean piece, and it is junk!

Consistency seems to be a problem with just about every company out there.
I've ordered from here and a few other places, sometimes they nail it and sometimes you wonder what the hell they were thinking. IMHO, It's always a good to have a back up piece.
09-25-2010, 02:10 PM,
Didn't BA used to be part of this forum???????????????????
Looking at those pics makes me sad........... I feel like I will get the same results and never have hair again............