Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A side view of a guy wanting a partial (photo)
09-20-2010, 03:55 PM,
RE: A side view of a guy wanting a partial (photo)
hi, its my picture im new here, I spend about 7 hours reading the forum when I found this site after reading a complain about farell scam and the guy said he was happy with this site hair system. (toplace)

I got a clear progression of my hairloss on photo almost year by year. the last 2 years seem worst. my temple where not event half this size and my front hairline receded 1.5 to 2 centimeter. I can clearly see it on my older pictures lol. Anyway. would it be hard to detect if I use superfine mesh glued ? I would like to keep it there all the time, wash my head with it and remove maybe once a week I swim, do sport and I sweat a lot. so what are my best options, glue or tape brand (dont think I'll use tape for a small front hairline and temple haha)

I could not post before now, and I know some say its too early but not for me. im a little over mid twenty.

so yeah my idea is to take my hair back like they where 5 year ago. or almost cause I lost hlf the dencity on the top of my head mostly front, when it get worts with the years I will upgrade. and wish I have the money for a transplant in 5 years maybe and that hair cloning will be perfected by then.

thanks for your help.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A side view of a guy wanting a partial (photo) - JohnnySmith - 09-20-2010, 03:55 PM