Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A side view of a guy wanting a partial (photo)
09-20-2010, 03:51 AM,
A side view of a guy wanting a partial (photo)
The think this side view gives a better idea of how he wants to fix his recession. He's in the early stages of recession so it's good that he's taking care of this now. He's marked a red line for where he wants this hair line to come. I think he's over doing it. He could get by with a smaller piece that doesn't go as far forward and it would look very realistic.
Regards,
John
http://toplace.com

Attached Files Image(s)

09-20-2010, 06:15 AM,
RE: A side view of a guy wanting a partial (photo)
I agree John -- it will be too far down onto his forehead ---If he drew the line from the temple up to the point where his hair starts at the front point there above his nose --he will achieve temple coverage and it will `meet`at the present start- point of his hair. It will look strange from the front, if he comes down onto the forehead area as his red line suggests --he needs to bring that back up a little. Regards. Paul.
09-20-2010, 07:49 AM,
makes you wonder what a hair club would say?
probably somethink like this, ohh yeah, umm and you'll need a partial for youre two eyebrows.(undetectable velcro ofcourse)
were seeing alot more people wearing hair down to there forehead,and wearing hair flapps to cover youre ears in winter is catching on.what about a skin system for youre lovely chest, ohhh it is manly sir,my husband wears one nobody would ever know.
maintainence is ofcourse rocket science , so you cant undertake this task yourself,weeve all watched a training dvd so were qualified.remorgaging youre house should cover the cost,
09-20-2010, 03:55 PM,
hi, its my picture im new here, I spend about 7 hours reading the forum when I found this site after reading a complain about farell scam and the guy said he was happy with this site hair system. (toplace)

I got a clear progression of my hairloss on photo almost year by year. the last 2 years seem worst. my temple where not event half this size and my front hairline receded 1.5 to 2 centimeter. I can clearly see it on my older pictures lol. Anyway. would it be hard to detect if I use superfine mesh glued ? I would like to keep it there all the time, wash my head with it and remove maybe once a week I swim, do sport and I sweat a lot. so what are my best options, glue or tape brand (dont think I'll use tape for a small front hairline and temple haha)

I could not post before now, and I know some say its too early but not for me. im a little over mid twenty.

so yeah my idea is to take my hair back like they where 5 year ago. or almost cause I lost hlf the dencity on the top of my head mostly front, when it get worts with the years I will upgrade. and wish I have the money for a transplant in 5 years maybe and that hair cloning will be perfected by then.

thanks for your help.
09-20-2010, 07:13 PM,
Hello JohnnySmith and welcome to the forum. I can understand how any person losing their hair, wants to ``turn the clock`` back to where they were a few years back. Just be careful not to get `` carried away`` and try to look like you did when you were a teenager --- as I mentioned above, a certain amount of recession is normal and natural and `` expected`` in people who know you on a daily basis --if you suddenly, overnight, go back to what you looked like 10 years ago, it will bring attention and probably look `odd`for your age ---- certainly I would go for a partial, but be careful not to over -do your new look. I reckon glue will probably be the easiest/best thing for you to work with for a strong bond on a small partial -- Swiss lace is the lightest material and the most undetectable to the eye in the front area, especially as you wear your hair swept back, so it will be important for it to be as invisible as possible.Best wishes anyway --I`m sure you`ll be pleased with the results --- you`re in good hands with `Toplace`!! Paul.
Paul.
09-20-2010, 08:39 PM,
the line I did on the picture is not really accurate. it a little too low. (in the front) I wear my hair at each side most of the time. I could use a concealer trough, never heard of that before (maybe in 10 things I hate about you, 10 years ago, lol)

but I think that in some time I will need a full front to get the look I would really like. and had in the past. but I dont want to shave anything yet. I need to try to fill the temple and a 1 cm of hairline If I like it and can do everything I like with it then maybe I'll go for a full front in a year or so.

does the sfm is really delicate. with the small 1 cm part in the center it could easily break when I remove it or something like that ?

next step is nano-carbonfiber strong like steel 1 micron thick.. hahaha.
09-20-2010, 09:35 PM,
It`s not as brittle or delicate as you might imagine --yes you have to be careful not to try to tear it off your head without first weakening the glue /bond with the releaser fluid, but in normal use and wear, it`s quite robust.
Concealer products are available which you can spray -on from an aerosol tin, or sprinkle in -- the material bonds/ sticks to the hair and makes it look fuller. There are drawbacks with them in that rain can make them run down onto the face/ forehead, and many of them, when applied to the back of the head, can stain pillows and bedding ---if you run your fingers through the hair, they can also be stained. Concealers are purely cosmetic and to `` fool the eye`` -- like anything, there are pluses and minuses. Paul.