Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
10-18-2010, 06:30 AM,
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it?
im not the real expert early days for me in the wearing game ,, there are some long term wearers here,and those new at the game who can offer great advice to you. so keep the site bookmarked.
upload a pic of yourself,with youre Facial features blocked out,showing youre hair loss.
and thye guys will give you there input.
but do find a salon to advise you, not a one that gonna ripp you off, i dont mean a hair club or anything or contract dont get into that, far to expensive and exploitative.
i know the salon i use is staffed, owned by one lady.and for a hair system+cut in+bond £200.00 total.
she advertizes in the telephone book yellow pages.
so get a list together from youre yellow pages, and ring around for a quote for a partial hair system.say you want it cut in and bonded. then hopefully you should be looking at 322.AUD ,which is £200 uk pounds. or thearabouts.
you can order youre first system from a salon if its within about $322 or from toplace
just follow the order instructions from the toplace site, making a template hair colour density ect.
good luck
anthony Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: how long did it take u to get the hang of it? - antywanty - 10-18-2010, 06:30 AM