Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forward Ventilation
08-13-2010, 12:05 PM,
Forward Ventilation
Anyone here have experience with forward ventilation? I like to show a few inches of hairline where I side part the hair and have the rest fall on my forehead. With a freestyle, I have to work at it, Anyone here have pictures or info about forward ventilation with hair around 3 inches long??
08-13-2010, 12:53 PM,
RE: Forward Ventilation
It will work good for you. Specify no crown when you order.
08-13-2010, 01:51 PM,
Thanks Snipe for the reply, do you wear a forward ventilation? I keep thinkinkg about it but I fell that might limit me. Can you still comb it back if you want and still get a natural hairline?
08-13-2010, 09:26 PM,
I don't wear forwarded vent for that very reason, no flexibility.
Check out my pics. All have flat back front.
08-14-2010, 12:29 AM,
Flatback looks good in pictures but for me, that means I have to get the entire hairline perfect all the time. I work hard at this hair game, and I know you know that sometimes there is a lift, a crease, or someting that does not go right and I can't take it off again and start all over when I have to be somewhere.
08-14-2010, 02:31 AM,
Not necessarily. There should be some of my pics that just show partial hair line.
I run into those problems and I can style my hair to cover it up.
Definitely, I don't like freestyle front for any style.
Maybe spikey front might be what you end up going with.
08-15-2010, 10:44 AM,
That is why I am throwing out questions and thoughts on here. I have always gotten Freestyle which SHOULD mean you can style it anyway but it does have a direction, usually opposite of where I am wanting it to go! I know what I am doing, I have done this a long time and I KNOW there has to be something out there that will work well and be less WORK! I can style around an issue by I want to get rid of the issue! Freestyle for me usually is not forward or back but more straight out, and I prefer hair to lay flat and smooth without looking PLASTERED down. I am afraid if I get forward ventilation, I will look like one of the Beatles from 1964, and if I get spikey, I will have it stand up. I am aiming for the versatilty to have a forward direction, and still be able to show hairline when it comes out well...Is this a realistic expectation?
08-17-2010, 11:19 AM,
Bump Bump
08-19-2010, 05:52 AM,
You're using a template, why not put direct on the whole piece?
08-19-2010, 02:25 PM,
Because I don't have any experience with forward ventilation. Sure I can tell them what direction but will that mean it will ONLY work the one way? My own hair grew somwhat forward, but I was able to slick it back, part it on either side, these pieces don't really work that way. Forward ventilation will let me cover hairline on bad days but will I be able to still comb it back to show hairline or will it be so set in stone and be just forward that I am too limited. It does not seem like there is anyone that has a forward ventilation with 3 to 4 inces in lenght to get some info out of...