Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Richard Farrell hair systems last 5-7 years.
08-08-2010, 12:34 PM,
Richard Farrell hair systems last 5-7 years.
I saw this statement on a Richard Farrell video:

'The longevity of a pair of Farrell hair systems is usually 5 to 7 years which makes Farrell hair systems the least expensive solution for hair loss sufferers. Other companies will try to trap you into expensive maintenance programs which require you to go to them for regular servicing and attachments.'

If there is anyone out there that thinks a hair system will last for 5-7 they should have their head examined. Real human hair on hair systems oxidizes and breaks over time. This is true of a hair piece that Richard Farrell sells for $2,800 each and it's true for Toplace hair pieces that sell for $195 each. They are both real human hair. Of course when this happens to a Richard Farrell unit he tells you to send it back and have hair added (cost about $295). And you do this over and over again. You're continually blending new hair with old. The only thing that might last 5-7 years is the fine mono bases that he is using. They are yesterday's technology and very thick and durable. But who cares if the base lasts 5 years? Just get a whole new system. You'll look better and have all new hair. Richard Farrell, I'd like to you response to this.
Regards,
John
08-08-2010, 06:24 PM,
RE: Richard Farrell hair systems last 5-7 years.
I`ve heard it all now --what a load of cobblers !! Sad thing is, newbies and `desperate` people are not aware of the facts, and believe statements like that...... thank God for Toplace. Paul.
08-09-2010, 01:13 AM,
RE: Richard Farrell hair systems last 5-7 years.
There are a lot of people that firmly believe the adage 'you get what you pay for.' And in most instances that's true. So when it comes to hair pieces people believe that you have to pay thousands of dollars to get a good hair piece that's undetectable and looks real. Not true. But if you're a hair system distributor like Richard Farrell you can get a lot of miles out of this line of thinking from customers that are 'in the dark.'