Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steroids and hair loss
07-27-2010, 10:15 AM,
Steroids and hair loss
Hey guys, I'm 24, just about to start my first ph cycle which will be 6 weeks long. With eyes on doing an injectable cycle a little while down the track, probably next year (thought I'd start with something a bit milder).

Like every young dude I am super paranoid about losing my hair. My question is basically, if I am mid-cycle whether it be a ph or injectable, and I start to notice hairloss, if I stop straight away should it cease immediatly or will the hairloss continue based on the half-life of the drug? I just read somewhere else that the real hairloss with a drug like winny (don't worry I have no intention of using that) starts 2-3 months after you finish the cycle..

Is this true for all steroids, or do some the side effects hang around longer and others will cease pretty much as soon you stop taking it? Cheers

(anonymous---sent to Toplace)
07-27-2010, 11:49 AM,
RE: Steroids and hair loss
(07-27-2010, 10:15 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hey guys, I'm 24, just about to start my first ph cycle which will be 6 weeks long. With eyes on doing an injectable cycle a little while down the track, probably next year (thought I'd start with something a bit milder).

Like every young dude I am super paranoid about losing my hair. My question is basically, if I am mid-cycle whether it be a ph or injectable, and I start to notice hairloss, if I stop straight away should it cease immediatly or will the hairloss continue based on the half-life of the drug? I just read somewhere else that the real hairloss with a drug like winny (don't worry I have no intention of using that) starts 2-3 months after you finish the cycle..

Is this true for all steroids, or do some the side effects hang around longer and others will cease pretty much as soon you stop taking it? Cheers

Google is your friend, check out one of the numerous steroid forums. I'm sure they can answer your question.
07-27-2010, 12:30 PM,
(07-27-2010, 10:15 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hey guys, I'm 24, just about to start my first ph cycle which will be 6 weeks long. With eyes on doing an injectable cycle a little while down the track, probably next year (thought I'd start with something a bit milder).

Geeezzz, the moronic things that people do, for what, to gin what ?

Fred
07-27-2010, 01:38 PM,
(07-27-2010, 12:30 PM)FredTJ Wrote:

Geeezzz, the moronic things that people do, for what, to gin what ?

Fred

As an experienced lifter.....dont use that PH...it will do more harm to you than any injectable...You will have more severe sides with half the gains... Get you a basic Test C or E cycle for 12 weeks and some Finasteride and you should be good...trust me bro...dont go the PH route...its hard to believe that something legal is worse for you then something illegal, but its true...
07-27-2010, 01:59 PM,
Aside from losing your hair, you WILL begin to notice your testicles shrinking. This is a FACT, so if you want grapes instead of potatoes, go for it!
07-27-2010, 02:59 PM,
(07-27-2010, 01:59 PM)hairagain Wrote: Aside from losing your hair, you WILL begin to notice your testicles shrinking. This is a FACT, so if you want grapes instead of potatoes, go for it!

Use HCG to prevent testicular atrophy.
07-28-2010, 01:07 PM,
Not to mention the cancer and other risks associated with such absolute and insane silliness for what, nothing except.......

Fred
08-30-2010, 07:01 AM,
If there is hairloss in any side of your family you will experience hairloss if you take Steroids and prohormones are even worst I have friends that have used them, some of them don't lose hair at all and others start losing right away it is all genetics. My advice to you would be to NOT use any prohormones, try to get real gear, if you fear hair loss I would reccomend taking EQ alone or maybe anavar those are the only ''safe'' steroids when it comes to MPB. If you take Test and are predisposed to MPB you will suffer hair loss.
Personally I have not used anything and I am losing my hair anyways. damnnnn life sucks sometimes...

yeah don't touch prohormones they will give you way more side effects than real anabolics