Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 videos from Norway - comments?
08-26-2010, 02:25 AM,
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments?
(08-24-2010, 07:07 AM)mrjoejohn Wrote: im pretty sure in 20 years time, the new generations will say thank god we havent been here 20 years ago lol Big Grin

i second your thoughts, if mother nature was kind to me, id have stuck with concealers, they only took 2 minutes max and the only thing that bugged me was black fingernails lol.

Hi Joejohn!

Very nice and informative post and nice to see that you had my experience with the skin piece as well....

I will order a system probably in the style of the TL600 exercise base and I would appreciate if you could give a detailed explanation on how you do the gluing routine with the ultra hold - since I am also looking for something that won't need touch-up's at the front too often...

Please explain your procedure with gluing and especially how you release and clean the lace front as I have never before tried lace pieces (always used conventional systems from Apollo).

If you could recommend the brands of the products you use for the cleaning up part, I would also like to know their names :-)

Thank u so much in advance!

.A.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments? - apollo2009 - 08-26-2010, 02:25 AM