Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 videos from Norway - comments?
08-12-2010, 06:11 AM,
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments?
Ok --here we go. First pic shows front hairline with the excess lace not yet trimmed off. You can see the poly perimeter around the rest of the base.
Second pic, I`m holding the system gripping the excess lace bit,so you can see through the lace, and gives an idea of the density, and how this will allow scalp show -through.
Third : 5 strips of tape on the poly with the white backing tape still attached - I usually only use 3 strips, but for the cut -in, I wanted a bit of extra hold. You can see I have trimmed off the excess lace at the front.
Fourth: My pitiful remaining hair !!
Will do another post below this with more pics -------
Next pic --- front hairline folded back off forehead just before applying glue. The tape strips have been attached now.
Next pic [2] showing the unit just sitting on the head before I went to the stylist --as you can see, the hair is fairly short and not a lot of work for the stylist to do as I only ordered 3 -inch length.
Next pic shows system after being styled/ trimmed showing scalp through the hair.
Last pic shows another view following the styling .... my webcam is not the best so apologies for the picture quality, but it gives people an idea of ``Before and after``.
Hope they are of some help /interest to people thinking of ``Making the leap`` into this world of wearing !!

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments? - Paul In Ireland - 08-12-2010, 06:11 AM