Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 videos from Norway - comments?
07-18-2010, 03:11 AM,
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments?
Hi Apollo, At least the guy has `` outed `` himself as a hair -wearer and it`s good to show other that there should be no stigma attached to it, no more than there is to having a denture fitted, or even having cosmetic surgery done.
To answer your question --when I went to the Salon, they sprayed on a de -bonder called `Remove`` --it`s citrus -based and VERY good to break down the glue. It was removed with kitchen -towel, the scalp/hair was then shampooed,conditioned, and finally, the dry scalp was given a wipe, all over with the medical swab thing -- I assume the alcohol wipes you got would do the same job, to kill any lingering bacteria. I found that prolonged attachment eventually lead to skin irritation and small sores which I was afraid would deteriorate into an infection, so that`s why I now use lace, with just the small poly perimeter and a `light`attachment mostly ---have had no problems since.
Let us know how you get on, but if I was you, I would consider getting the new Toplace skin system that John was referring to above ---all you need is a stylist and you are more than familiar with how to attach /detach so you`d have no trouble doing your own --- the difference in cost would be substantial I would think -- worth considering. Regards, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments? - Paul In Ireland - 07-18-2010, 03:11 AM