Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 videos from Norway - comments?
07-14-2010, 02:10 AM,
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments?
Yeah I agree with you, Hairagain, it IS very well done and looks great, just that for me ,anyway, wearing for that long, between `services`eventually lead to skin issues -- I know, as Apollo said, each person is different both in their physiological make -up and personal circumstances, so , Apollo, if you can get a new system so frequently, at the same price as you have been paying for just 2 ,and expected to get up to 2 years wear out of, well then you`d definitely have to give it a go with this new company. You asked about the length of time the bond lasts for --- well again, it depends on what type of glue you use, and also I guess, on your lifestyle and if you live in a hot climate ---a very active person who does a lot of physical work will probably have to re -bond more frequently as the adhesive reacts to heat. and other factors --it`s hard to give a cast -iron answer ,as circumstances very from person to person. I found, that in summer, the adhesive started to `` weep`` after maybe 2 or 3 weeks, or if I had been to the gym more frequently, and could ooze down onto my own hair --then it was like `` emergency appointment`` at the salon to sort it out, but in winter, even after 4 weeks, it was still fairly tough to remove and where my own [thin ]hair had grown beneath the poly base, it could sure make your eyes water when it was peeled off !!
Let us know how you get on anyway ---best of luck with it and thanks for letting us know about it --very interesting to me and I`m sure. to others too. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments? - Paul In Ireland - 07-14-2010, 02:10 AM