Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 videos from Norway - comments?
07-13-2010, 10:25 PM,
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments?
(07-13-2010, 07:43 PM)Paul In Ireland Wrote: Hello again Apollo, had a look at the first video -- it appears to me to be an all -polyurethane base ? I used to use those. Your entire scalp is painted with glue and the unit is then sat onto that and it stays in place for up to 4 weeks....

Hi again Paul!

...and thanks for your comments and sharing of your persoanl experience :-)
Most of what you are saying is something I've also thought of and been wondering if it can be healthy. The stylist at this salon is reassuring that they have had very few bad experiences in regards of people having problems or health issues with their system. I of course know that his is the salesman and I am the customer in this situation and he will probably tell med what I want to hear :-)

The guy from the video is saying that his been using this system for years now and he obviously don't have any problems - so I guess it's also something that will vary from person to person...

Anyway, I'm going to give this a go and I'm quite excited to try it for the first time later this month!

About the cost - yes it's quite expensive but I've been doing my calculations and this skin system is actually not more expensive than my current Apollo system. At Apollo I get 2 hairpieces that I have to use for 1-2 years and alternate between every service. With this skin system I will get a new piece every 3-4 weeks at the same cost! And it seems much more realistic to me as well compared to the conventional system I'm using now.

So I'm just crossing my fingers that it will turn out to be a positive experience - if not, it's gonna be Toplace next :-D

A question: These lace systems that toplace sells - is it possible to attach them "permanently" as well - meaning up to a month of hold - or are they meant to be taken off every few days for a cleaning? This is an issue for me as I don't want to spend more time one self service than needed...

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments? - apollo2009 - 07-13-2010, 10:25 PM