Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 videos from Norway - comments?
07-13-2010, 07:58 AM,
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments?
Hi Apollo -- I haven`t looked at the videos yet but just on reading your post, I just feel that when you have been told ``one size fits all`` I would have my doubts about that. Every persons head shape is different and the only way to get a fit that is unique to you, is to make a template of your head and have a unit made from that.Also, if you have to have your own hair coloured to match the unit, it will soon revert to it`s natural colour from washing/ shampooing so you will have to re -colour your hair fairly often --- best to order a system from the factory which matches your own hair colour. Why not order a system off this site at a far cheaper price than any of those `salons` will charge you ? All you have to do is find a stylist in your area --- wearing hair is not new to you so you certainly wouldn`t be intimidated by doing your own attachments /clean -ups ? It`s not going to cost huge money and the quality is great --if you find it`s `` not for you`` well you can always stay with the salon. Best wishes, Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments? - Paul In Ireland - 07-13-2010, 07:58 AM