Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 videos from Norway - comments?
12-10-2010, 11:20 PM,
RE: 2 videos from Norway - comments?
Hi MChris.... yeah this was a long and interesting thread which Apollo started ..we all kinda hopped onto it with some very interesting views and thoughts exchanged ! Basically, you can have whatever base material you want, but in my experience, and other wearers have said the same, poly systems worn for prolonged periods and in warm weather conditions, can leave the scalp itchy from sweat build-up and eventually lead to scalp health issues....... lace is far more hygienic and allows the scalp to `breath`. I guess, a lot depends on your individual lifestyle too and how long you would like your bond to last for..... I did a reply on another thread there a few days back regarding my e mail account for anyone who might wish to contact me ..... I can receive mail at: [email protected] but I cannot send a reply from that account, as I`m not willing to pay Microsoft for their `full` Microsoft office programme......by all means send me a mail, and I will reply from my ``Yahoo`` account..... I don`t want to publish it on here in case I get flooded with a load of spam [has happened before and it`s just a total pain] I`m not too fussed if that address gets spammed as I only use it as a kind of `stand-by` account for registering myself on various sites etc. Paul.