Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Full cap back side photo (longer hair)
06-28-2010, 01:09 AM,
Full cap back side photo (longer hair)
Here's the back side of the full cap unit that I posted yesterday. This is a longer style and looks great.

Attached Files Image(s)

06-29-2010, 07:38 AM,
RE: Full cap back side photo (longer hair)
That's a small pic but it's pretty easy to see that this style works well for a full cap.

Rock on!
07-01-2010, 04:08 AM,
One benefit of this longer style makes it easier to hide the nape of the full cap. If the nape area becomes loose due to movement of the neck then this style is great to cover it up.
07-02-2010, 05:29 AM,
(07-01-2010, 04:08 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: One benefit of this longer style makes it easier to hide the nape of the full cap. If the nape area becomes loose due to movement of the neck then this style is great to cover it up.

The nape isn't nearly as much of an issue as people have made it out to be in the past. I attach my units well below the occipital bone with blue liner tape and I don't have an major lifting.

But I agree, the longer the hair, the easier it is to cover any flaws. I always advise newbies to start out with the longest style they can get away with. Once you get the hang of things you can always go shorter.
07-02-2010, 03:43 PM,
(06-28-2010, 01:09 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Here's the back side of the full cap unit that I posted yesterday. This is a longer style and looks great.

John,

Do you have more pictures of this particular full cap?
07-03-2010, 01:36 AM,
Leamon,
No, I'm sorry, I don't have more pictures of this full cap. The customer only gave me two photos. He lived the unit so much that he is ordering 3 more just like it.
Regards,
John
07-03-2010, 10:53 AM,
As soon as we can post photo's I'll download a couple of images of the back and sides of my full cap. I wear a longer style, it makes it easier to hide the perimeter attachment.

Cheers
07-03-2010, 03:30 PM,
(07-03-2010, 10:53 AM)melbnolan Wrote: As soon as we can post photo's I'll download a couple of images of the back and sides of my full cap. I wear a longer style, it makes it easier to hide the perimeter attachment.

Cheers

That would be great, Mel. Thanks!

Leamon
07-06-2010, 11:00 AM,
Mel,
Did you ever get those photos?
Thanks,
John