12-05-2010, 06:16 PM,
RE: Photo of a full cap
(08-11-2010, 04:06 PM)JRob Wrote:
(08-05-2010, 03:29 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: JRob,
Any luck on re-scaling that photo?
John

Had to re-upload and re=size. Lets give this a go-

[Image: n008-e1281499939754.jpg]
It worked! Took me awhile but there ya go....

Dino's full caps look fantastic in person, BTW.

Is that a full cap? How come the hair is lying so flat? I attached a pic of mine, see the difference..

Attached Files Image(s)

12-05-2010, 06:37 PM,
Presumably Dino asked for flat base-hugging ventilation. Are you saying your wig stuck up like that straight out of the envelope, and you're not using any product?
12-05-2010, 07:02 PM,
(12-05-2010, 06:37 PM)Baldrich Wrote: Presumably Dino asked for flat base-hugging ventilation. Are you saying your wig stuck up like that straight out of the envelope, and you're not using any product?

No thats with product and water...
12-05-2010, 07:08 PM,
It's a pretty good style for undetectability I would have thought. No one is going to be running their hands through that, and the hairline is well concealed.
12-06-2010, 02:54 AM,
You look like the guy from twilight bro hhehehe, I guess everyone with hairloss problems that see you in the street would have a heart beat, "I'd have" and say.. what a bast*** hehehe

Regards
12-06-2010, 03:48 AM,
(12-06-2010, 02:54 AM)younggun Wrote: You look like the guy from twilight bro hhehehe, I guess everyone with hairloss problems that see you in the street would have a heart beat, "I'd have" and say.. what a bast*** hehehe

Regards

Yeah but shit loads of hair is all well and good for some guys but you have to consider what looks good on u...
12-06-2010, 04:44 AM,
I'm more of a hippy style person, I don't like going through the mirror a lot... and also I've got curly hair so I'll order a freestyle with no hairline exposed and that's it.

Regards
12-06-2010, 06:07 AM,
Anubi, something about your wig looks off to me. I think it may either be the template shape around your temples or the cut-in. The sides dont look natural and they stick out way too much with that spikey cut. The hairline shape is really high and you should design it next time to cover more of the front of your face, with the temples coming in more to the inside of your face instead of just going straight down. Dont mean to be overly critical I just wanted to give you an honest view from an unbiased perspective.

BTW, that other fullcap that was originally posted is not very age appropriate for that gentlemen. I am a huge fan of the longer hairstyles but for a man that age it will surely increase suspicion. He probably needs to get the density taken down a notch and certainly cut down the length on the sides. Again, just giving my honest opinion. Would like to know what you guys think too.
12-06-2010, 10:26 AM,
to be honest the sides looks a bit weird...why are not asking for flat ventilation on back and sides?
12-06-2010, 01:08 PM,
(12-06-2010, 06:07 AM)drew100 Wrote: Anubi, something about your wig looks off to me. I think it may either be the template shape around your temples or the cut-in. The sides dont look natural and they stick out way too much with that spikey cut. The hairline shape is really high and you should design it next time to cover more of the front of your face, with the temples coming in more to the inside of your face instead of just going straight down. Dont mean to be overly critical I just wanted to give you an honest view from an unbiased perspective.

BTW, that other fullcap that was originally posted is not very age appropriate for that gentlemen. I am a huge fan of the longer hairstyles but for a man that age it will surely increase suspicion. He probably needs to get the density taken down a notch and certainly cut down the length on the sides. Again, just giving my honest opinion. Would like to know what you guys think too.

I agree with both statements. I just have not been able to do a custom template of myself.
(12-06-2010, 10:26 AM)andrei_eremenko Wrote: to be honest the sides looks a bit weird...why are not asking for flat ventilation on back and sides?

I am asking for flat ventilation over and over and over again but they never come back like that. Ill be honest I DONT buy toplace. I like to use their forum, sorry, but I cannot afford to buy from them. Being an adult that studies full time and having to pay rent and everything Im hardly left with anything so I have to source elsewhere cheaper. And I know your guna say "well thats why your having trouble, you should buy from toplace". But I have had issues with toplace as well in my past. Iv never ordered a full cap from them cos the price is way too much.