Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Photo of a full cap
06-27-2010, 05:29 AM,
Photo of a full cap
Just got this photo from Bill, a customer in Australia. He had been going to a high-priced hair replacement chain 'down under'....now he's a Toplace customer.

Attached Files Image(s)

06-27-2010, 08:27 AM,
RE: Photo of a full cap
Rocker styles are super easy with full caps.

I'm still wearing my full caps that were converted to mohawks and they are lasting me a total of 8+ months, but when I get some new units I'm going to try one with a longer style.
06-27-2010, 09:26 PM,
I'd love to see an attached full cap where the side/back hair is cut as short as it gets.
06-28-2010, 01:05 AM,
JRob---have you got a back side photo for Kero? I've got a back side photo of your normal full cap but it's not short.
Thanks,
John
06-28-2010, 05:23 AM,
Hi All..

Is it possible at all to get an email address to contact Bill please ?.. I would just like to email him and ask him some questions about the "high price place" he went to. Would be very curious to ask questions about the place etc. As i know the place he went to and have previously months back approached them.

I just wanted to ask him what they were like ?.. The quality and life span of there product ?.. Price of there product ?.. and most of all.. Who cuts his new hair piece in ?..

As i want to find a local place to cut my natural hair to match my new piece. Seeing as though my hair is mega thin, fly weight and weird. Figured my first piece cut in would be best done by a pro. Reason why I approached the same place Bill used to go to. I live in the same city as him.

Im still going to order from toplace but just wanted to contact Bill to ask questions etc. Smile

Thanks

(06-27-2010, 05:29 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Just got this photo from Bill, a customer in Australia. He had been going to a high-priced hair replacement chain 'down under'....now he's a Toplace customer.
06-29-2010, 01:59 AM,
Steak,
I sent your contact info to Bill and asked him to contact you.
Regards,
John
06-29-2010, 03:20 AM,
Hi..

Roger that..

cool thanks very much.

gave him the hotmail email yes ?

Smile

(06-29-2010, 01:59 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Steak,
I sent your contact info to Bill and asked him to contact you.
Regards,
John
06-29-2010, 07:31 AM,
(06-28-2010, 01:05 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: JRob---have you got a back side photo for Kero? I've got a back side photo of your normal full cap but it's not short.
Thanks,
John

I don't have any pics of hair that is shorter than about 1/2" in the nape. Dino is the king of the 1/4" nape cut.

Tried posting a pic of his he sent for my blog but it's WAAAAY too big. Let me scale it down and I'll try to post it later.
08-05-2010, 03:29 AM,
JRob,
Any luck on re-scaling that photo?
John
08-11-2010, 04:06 PM,
(08-05-2010, 03:29 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: JRob,
Any luck on re-scaling that photo?
John

Had to re-upload and re=size. Lets give this a go-

[Image: n008-e1281499939754.jpg]
It worked! Took me awhile but there ya go....

Dino's full caps look fantastic in person, BTW.