Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stock piece
06-03-2010, 08:30 AM,
stock piece
hi toplace i'm not sure if you missed my reply so i thought i'd start my own thread. A few questions..

1. Exactly which stock base is it that ruebin is using, the poly skin TL400 or Ilace TL300 or something else? I think in the picture above its an ilace island with french lace perimeter ..

http://www.forum.toplace.com/showthread....&highlight

2. if its not either of those then how thin is the stock base (i'm guessing its the tl400) and what can i compare it to. What density is it ?

3. Also, do you have #1 black swiss lace in stock as well ? ..still deciding

4. If i decide i want a piece how do i proceed and pay. Also what would the total price be.

thanks
06-03-2010, 03:28 PM,
RE: stock piece
Hi Ragsta,
We can get stock in either SFS or TL 400. Stock is not available in any other type of base. Ruebin orders the ILace island with a French lace perimeter around the entire perimeter. We have a #1 swiss lace on hand and I can ship it out tomorrow. #1 is jet black and the darkest color you can get. We also have #1B on hand which is 'off black.' The next lightest color is #2 which is a dark chestnut brown. All stock units (either SFS or skin) are $175 plus $10 S&H in the USA.
Regards,
John
06-04-2010, 12:50 AM,
Hi John im in London, uk whats the total including S&H to here

i would like to order a sfs stock asap in

colour: #1 jet black
density : 65-70% density and i believe they are freestyle which is fine. Front Contour of : A, which is what i think ruebin has ?

Are the knots invisible or do i have to do this bleaching business ?

i'd prefer a biege or light brown coloured lace. If not then the normal 1 will do.

So, how do we proceed ?

Thanks.

(06-03-2010, 03:28 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi Ragsta,
We can get stock in either SFS or TL 400. Stock is not available in any other type of base. Ruebin orders the ILace island with a French lace perimeter around the entire perimeter. We have a #1 swiss lace on hand and I can ship it out tomorrow. #1 is jet black and the darkest color you can get. We also have #1B on hand which is 'off black.' The next lightest color is #2 which is a dark chestnut brown. All stock units (either SFS or skin) are $175 plus $10 S&H in the USA.
Regards,
John
06-04-2010, 02:50 AM,
Ragsta,
S&H to the UK for a stock unit is $20.00. The stocks have 'A' fronts which is what Ruebin has. All knots are bleached. Stock units only come in transparent lace so the color of your own skins shows through--it disappears. Please write to me at:

[email protected]

I'll get an invoice out to you via email and I can get the order out to you today.
Regards,
John
06-09-2010, 05:12 AM,
(06-04-2010, 02:50 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Ragsta,
S&H to the UK for a stock unit is $20.00. The stocks have 'A' fronts which is what Ruebin has. All knots are bleached. Stock units only come in transparent lace so the color of your own skins shows through--it disappears. Please write to me at:

[email protected]

I'll get an invoice out to you via email and I can get the order out to you today.
Regards,
John

Hi john sent an email asking if there was a tracking number?
06-09-2010, 10:14 AM,
Raj,
Please check your email.
Thanks,
John