Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All/ToplaceUSA, please introduce a stylist in Hong Kong
05-19-2010, 02:51 AM,
Hi All/ToplaceUSA, please introduce a stylist in Hong Kong
Hi All/ToplaceUSA, I'm a newbie from Hong Kong. Please introduce me a local stylist who familiar TL's service.
05-19-2010, 04:27 AM,
RE: Hi All/ToplaceUSA, please introduce a stylist in Hong Kong
(05-19-2010, 02:51 AM)kThf Wrote: Hi All/ToplaceUSA, I'm a newbie from Hong Kong. Please introduce me a local stylist who familiar TL's service.

I should also leave my email [email protected]
Cheers.
05-19-2010, 06:39 AM,
Hi kThf,
I just checked the data base and we don't have a stylist on file for Hong Kong. Can anyone out there in cyberspace help him out?
Thanks,
John
05-19-2010, 01:57 PM,
(05-19-2010, 06:39 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi kThf,
I just checked the data base and we don't have a stylist on file for Hong Kong. Can anyone out there in cyberspace help him out?
Thanks,
John

Thanks John,

I did a search in this forum and noted that previously you have a similar post for stylist in Hong Kong and a forum user named "emery" did response to you that he is from Hong Kong and he might help.

By any chance you can get contact or send him a message about my post.

Thanks in advance and your help is much appreciated.
05-19-2010, 02:52 PM,
Good idea. I'll contact Emery and ask for some recommendations.
05-19-2010, 04:31 PM,
(05-19-2010, 02:52 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Good idea. I'll contact Emery and ask for some recommendations.

John, thanks for the quick response.

As I'm a newbie and would like to start using w/ a face to face consultation, I'm willing to have a short trip travel. If I know correctly, you have partners or stylists around asia? (japan!?) Other options are appreciated.

Thanks.
05-20-2010, 02:53 AM,
I'm still waiting to hear back from Emery. I did find this stylist in Hong Kong:

Yu Liang Yi (Elaine)
32 Wallich Street #02-57
Wallich Building
Singapore
Singapore

Regards,
John
05-20-2010, 10:52 AM,
(05-20-2010, 02:53 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: I'm still waiting to hear back from Emery. I did find this stylist in Singapore:

Yu Liang Yi (Elaine)
32 Wallich Street #02-57
Wallich Building
Singapore
Singapore

Regards,
John

Thanks John.

But the address above is not in Hong Kong, instead it is an address in Singapore.
Is that mean this lady has a branch in Hong Kong, maybe a phone number would also help?

Thanks again.
05-20-2010, 11:17 AM,
My mistake---I've changed it to Singapore. She doesn't have a branch in Hong Kong.
I've found one more stylist in Singapore. Still haven't heard back from Emery yet--I'll post as soon as I hear from him.

Singapore
Robert Stedman
No. 56 Lorong 23
Geylang #04-01 Singapore 388381
E mail: [email protected]
05-25-2010, 04:43 AM,
Hi, I am a Toplace regular member who currently live in HK, love to share my experience with other members here.

I know a few places in HK that provide hair replacement services, but they are either super expensive (e.g. 哈佛, 愛髮), or they are super crappy (e.g. the one I dealt with). The one I dealt with is super crappy because they don't use an undectable base and don't have the concept of cutting it short, exposing hairline etc... needless to say, styling at 80s~! Overall, they will all convince you to use their monthly service plan instead of DIY...

So how do I cut my hair? Well I actually do go to a REGULAR salon, told the guy (and show him my bald head) and ask him to cut it as the same way as other customers... (except be more careful!!). After a few attempts, the guy is doing a decent job now and I tips him a lot!! (Well, if you pay HKD$200 a guy (USD$30) to cut a hair, they are really happy already!)

So I live in 荃灣 area... you can try out my stylist