Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Jrob......
04-30-2010, 04:29 AM,
Hey Jrob......
Do you have any more pics of this hair style....Any that are a little zoomed out..??

I plan on fixing the front of my hair pretty much straight out like this and would like to see the temple areas with this cut and probably send the pic in when i order to get it cut like that.

Also, what were the specs on this cap ??

Attached Files Image(s)

04-30-2010, 08:26 AM,
RE: Hey Jrob......
JRob could I have your email please?

I have a few issues with my fullcap, I'd like to send you some pics for your advise.

Thanks.
05-01-2010, 07:29 AM,
bump...
05-02-2010, 11:24 AM,
mcat,

I don't even remember which unit that was. I can tell you that all of my full caps were forward ventilation. I usually wore them in a "messy" style with a spiky, semi exposed hairline like you see in the pics. If I remember correctly, at that time my full caps were all french lace and the hairline disappeared nicely.

Spartan,

You can reach me at [email protected], or you can post the pics here and I will respond.
05-02-2010, 05:50 PM,
Did you have a flatback spikey front ??? ... or just all forward ventilation ???
05-04-2010, 05:02 PM,
That is all forward ventilation. You can still easily spike the hair with that type of ventilation, it will just tend to want to push toward the front.

And as John mentioned, the hair will "train" itself to an extent. The mohawk I am wearing now has adjusted itself so even when I wash it, the forward ventilation wants to stick up since that's how I style it every day.