Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos of clipper cut before finishing off with razor comb
10-01-2009, 02:31 PM,
Re: Photos of clipper cut before finishing off with razor comb
Hi Jeff you wrote
I actually use the blue malva shampoo- have not seen the black one. It seems to be the blue and violet dies that tone down the brassiness. any mall salon will have this product by Aveda...I see it everywhere...salons that sell products (they all seem to). Yes I saturate the HP with the Blue Malva or Debbies color correct shampoo but hers only comes in tiny bottles that are a bit expensive but they work as well...leave it on 20 min. If you just shampoo with it you won't (i didn't) see any benefit.

Did you know that they make a conditoner to go with the shampoo, i would think that it would be better to leave that on your hair once a week , maybe during detachment instead of saturating your hairpiece with the shampoo. They also have the Black Malva that i mentioned that is for brown and black hair to get rid of red tones, i bet that might work well. I use Back 2 natural right now but might try the Black Malva shampoo and conditioner next. Just google Aveda Black Malva

Messages In This Thread
Re: Photos of clipper cut before finishing off with razor comb - ravid4 - 10-01-2009, 02:31 PM