Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photos of clipper cut before finishing off with razor comb
10-02-2009, 07:37 AM,
Re: Photos of clipper cut before finishing off with razor comb
You really can't see that lace? It's pretty plain to see. I've "pointed it out".
Is that as good as it gets? I was about to go for a lace piece... but if that's what one can expect, e-gad.

Attached Files Image(s)

10-02-2009, 07:50 AM,
matthewmatthews Wrote:You really can't see that lace? It's pretty plain to see. I've "pointed it out".
Is that as good as it gets? I was about to go for a lace piece... but if that's what one can expect, e-gad.

ya can see it , tbh was not looking to hard
10-02-2009, 08:12 AM,
So I guess my follow-up question is this: is that normal? I thought SFS was supposed to be invisible?
10-02-2009, 11:29 AM,
that lace you've pointed out is not glued down all the way, when its glued down, you cannot see it.
I think the poster was trying to show us his haircut and perhaps did a quick bonding just for the cut-in. many just tape it on for the haircutting process and then bond it on later...since I know this poster and know that his hair always looks immaculate, It would be my guess that is what happened here. so to answer your question...yes, I can see a little bit of lace but I can also tell it isn't bonded down with glue.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
10-02-2009, 01:00 PM,
Interesting, thanks Debbie.
To the Original poster -- can you confirm that's the case?
10-02-2009, 03:56 PM,
those pics were taken by me. READ THE CAPTION "Photos of clipper cut before finishing off with razor comb"

they were taken and posted to show how good a TopLace hairpiece can look just by buzzing the hair with a clipper and slapping it on my head. It was by not meant to show the hairline in particular because i did not do a great attachment...yes you can see lace...it's a great camera...that was not the purpose of the pictures....it was to show you how good it can look after ONLY CUTTING WITH CLIPPERS on a foam head.....and slapping it on my head that I had also trimmed with clippers...um, I just about fell over when I saw how amazing the blend was BEFORE I BLENDED IT.....that was the point...actually, (you can do this too) was the point.
10-02-2009, 11:54 PM,
Why not use clippers while its still on your head?
10-03-2009, 04:38 AM,
good question, you could do it that way. absolutley
10-03-2009, 04:48 AM,
It would seem like the best way to blend both natural and piece together is to use the clipper over both types of hair while its on head, just like you'd do if u had natural hair. Why cant a regular hairdresser do this? You did a good job. Doing a fade is very hard, a lot of hairdressers cant do it
10-07-2009, 12:02 AM,
LOOKS SUPER. I agree with Stealth in that is looks like a lower density than 65%. Either way it works like a charm. I also do my own cut-ins with a Whal clipper but with piece attached, then I blend if ncecessary with Debbie's razor comb.