Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1st Reattachment-- Glitch
09-29-2009, 05:48 AM,
1st Reattachment-- Glitch
This weekend, I peformed my first removal and reattachment. I managed to reattach decently, but, on one of the sides, I feel where the tape is sticking up (less than a quarter inch) and not flush against my head. I had the same thing happen when the stylist did my initial cut-in (same side).

Is this a some what common thing to have happen? The unit feels solid on my head and the bunched up tape is not obvious from looking at my hair. Can something like this be fixed as a "touch up" or should I just leave it alone until the next removal?

Thanks in advance for any advise.

~E
09-29-2009, 11:17 AM,
Re: 1st Reattachment-- Glitch
Encouraged Wrote:This weekend, I peformed my first removal and reattachment. I managed to reattach decently, but, on one of the sides, I feel where the tape is sticking up (less than a quarter inch) and not flush against my head. I had the same thing happen when the stylist did my initial cut-in (same side).

Is this a some what common thing to have happen? The unit feels solid on my head and the bunched up tape is not obvious from looking at my hair. Can something like this be fixed as a "touch up" or should I just leave it alone until the next removal?

Thanks in advance for any advise.

~E

No this is not common its when it hasnt been atached correctly, You could spray some alcohol on that area of the piece remove the tape that is sticking up and replace it and stick it down correctly.
09-30-2009, 06:21 AM,
Thanks for responding, BA
09-30-2009, 07:51 AM,
Encouraged Wrote:Thanks for responding, BA

When done properly fella you will be able to tell, There shouldnt be anything sticking up, The attachment should be done without any lumps or bumps and the piece should be on the head as undetechtable too the touch has possible.