Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you realy wear a hair piece fltaback styled?
10-03-2009, 01:58 AM,
Can you realy wear a hair piece fltaback styled?
Hi guys,

Is it possible to style a hair piece flatback with an exposed hairline? Are there any gels out there which will allow the hair to stay intact flat all day without damaging the hair piece? Would I be worried all the time that my frontal lace will show up or might get dirty or...
What I have been doing for the past years is I left my remaining frontal hair long and combined with a concealer combing it flatback an applying a massive amount of styling spray I could get a nice result but it is not working well anymore since I have not enough hair left, my hair piece is ready and I was wandering if I could ware it the same way to ensure a 'smooth' transition.

So far all the people I know in person whom are wearing hair all kinda get the wiggy style with a massive dense hair and never releveal an exposed hairline.

Thanks all !!!
10-03-2009, 02:38 AM,
Re: Can you realy wear a hair piece fltaback styled?
Yes I advise of not changing the style too much when you make the change to a hairpiece, Go with what you know and get used to wearing for a while, Then you can go for a exposed hairline like mine in the photo below, This is really as exposed as it gets so to answer your question of course you can expose the hairline.

Attached Files Image(s)