Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you HAVE to shave off hair?
10-05-2009, 11:51 AM,
Re: Do you HAVE to shave off hair?
it's the action that scares most people.
Shaving off those anemic, miserable hairs that are barely providing any coverage. . .
That is the biggest leap of faith for first time hairwearers i think.
Of course if you finally don't like wearing, you can just shave off everything afterwards and call it a day.

My advice is, order a stock piece with some kind of glue or tape. When you get it, experiment with it.
Don't shave. . . just "play with it". Attach it on your front hairline only and see how it looks. Is it truly undetectable?
Does it itch? etc.

Finally, it takes testicular fortitude to wear hair. You gotta do it with confidence.
The cool thing is, there is no surgery and no risk to try it out. If push comes to shove you can just shave it all off and call it a day. But, look how great Mr. Burns looks with that darn piece (vs no piece).

There seems to be too many people now going this (hair system) route. Every now and then I spot them. But, I bet there are tons that I can't spot for the life of me.
What gives it away is:
1) Too much density.
2) Color is off.
3) Piece is too far forward making a 40 year old looks like he is 16. . . LOL
4) Front attachment is sloppy making the lace show. Also too much lace left un-cut up front (SNL).
5) No crown in the back. You gotta create some sort of crown. If you order freestyle system, comb the back in such a way that it hints that there is a crown.

Hope this helps a bit.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Do you HAVE to shave off hair? - balamouti - 10-05-2009, 11:51 AM