Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Skin systems
10-16-2009, 06:09 AM,
New Skin systems
Anyone been getting these super thin skin units and want to give any input on them>?
10-16-2009, 04:57 PM,
Re: New Skin systems
I've seen them and they look really good, but I think the consensus is that they aren't very practical.
10-17-2009, 11:02 AM,
JRob Wrote:I've seen them and they look really good, but I think the consensus is that they aren't very practical.

Why ?
I haven't seen that consensus here anyway.

Smile
Fred
10-17-2009, 11:36 AM,
I've got one on now and I've been wearing it for 2 1/2 months. Looks great!
Regards,
John
10-17-2009, 02:04 PM,
FredTJ Wrote:Why ?
I haven't seen that consensus here anyway.

Smile
Fred

That's just what I gathered by talking to people. I have never personally worn one so I'm not talking from experience but I've heard the attachment is tricky since the skin is so thin. One of those things you have to try to know if it's for you though, I'm sure. The material does look amazing though.
10-17-2009, 02:54 PM,
I'd like to see photos of the new thin skin in action!
10-17-2009, 03:33 PM,
Here's a photo of the new thin skin (New Generation TL 700):

Attached Files Image(s)

10-18-2009, 05:51 AM,
Yeah plus the hair is injected right? I heard injected hair sheds a lot faster. I think what would be good about skin is that u wont see a lace or grid pattern with it, but at the same time. on some complexions u might see that line where the skin meets ur real skin. But i notice if u wet skin and put it on ur skin it really disappears. Seems like the wetter the skin is the better it looks. maybe a shiny glue would actually work better with skin.
10-18-2009, 10:42 AM,
They are knotted, not injected. Injected hair requires another layer of material which would make it thicker.

The hairline shown above isn't natural enough for me. For some people that hairline is acceptable, I'm just pickier than most. That's why I would have a lace front and the rest tl-700.
10-18-2009, 10:46 AM,
Yeah, that's the trouble I had with my skin system too. The front suffers from that "sharpened plastic look" that is a dead giveaway.

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on lace, but still beggin' for further evidence that it's truly invisible at the hairline too.