Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Former Farrell Clients Here??
10-18-2009, 03:58 AM,
Any Former Farrell Clients Here??
Hi all....I am a soon to be new client (waiting for my first system from TL). I have been a Farrell Client for about 10 years and before that tried a few others. Due to the economic times and hopefully advances with other companies I hope to make a change. I must say that Farrell hairlines are awesome but when you send units in for adds it's a joke. You get back a ....well unwearable system. The only way is to add a new front. I'm wondering if there are any former clients here who can comment. I will say when my systems from Farrell are looking good that 99% people would not be able to tell.
10-18-2009, 02:54 PM,
Re: Any Former Farrell Clients Here??
Hi Razer,
We have many former customers of Richard Farrell that come over to Toplace. They're out there--c'mon don't be shy.
Regards,
John
10-21-2009, 08:18 PM,
I'm a former Farrell client. I bought two Farrell systems in 02 and the systems I've received from Topless have been every bit as good and in some cases better than the Farrells plus I'm saving thousands of dollars on each purchase. Going with Toplace is a no brainer!

KenJJ
10-23-2009, 09:43 AM,
Thanks Ken....I was starting to wonder if I was the only Farrell or Ex Farrell guy on the forum. Good to hear. Once I receive my system I will post my honest opinion and some pics. Razer
11-15-2009, 07:20 AM,
OK...just recieved my new Top Lace system yesterday. As as said I'm going to give my honest opinion either way. So....I gotta say the system is absolutely perfect, just the way I ordered it, and perfect hair match. I also love the way it was shipped nice and neat. I will post a pic later showing how nice it came. I cannot get a appointment for a cut-in until Thursday. All I can say at this point is that I am VERY VERY IMPRESSED.
11-16-2009, 03:30 PM,
Hi Razer,

I have been with Farrell for 8 years, their front lace is excellent but as far as their customer service goes it has gone down the drain...
They always have different person working there, so if you were told one thing the next week you are told another thing..

I did get my Toplace system but do not soak it in alchohol overnight or the dye on the hair may come on the front lace then you are in trouble, with Farrell I didnt have that issue but other than that the Toplace Systems are great and not to mention alot cheaper that the $2,000 Farrell charges.
11-19-2009, 02:47 PM,
HI guys, did Farrel shave some of your hair under the systems (I'm bald on top but HCM shaves the approx the same size as my perimeter and then attaches that, and my hair grows into the Ultra Hold / Tape combination)?

I'm looking at going the toplace way but I need a way to transition from shaving to not shaving, if most guys on toplace are not shaving that is. What did you guys do?

Sorry for the thread hijacking!