Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AHHHHH! GUMMY BEARS!
10-02-2009, 02:34 PM,
AHHHHH! GUMMY BEARS!
:o I took off my piece today and it was horrendous, all these little dirty gummies were stuck in my hair from the hair glue I used to attach my piece :o
I was wondering what remover, cleaner I can use to get rid of these little buggers
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
10-06-2009, 07:47 PM,
Re: AHHHHH! GUMMY BEARS!
I found the best way is to spray some "goo-off" or any of the citrus based glue removers, leave it on for about 5 mins and then use a paper towel to wipe it off. Believe me it works like a charm and best of all it is made from natural ingredients.

Good Luck!!! Wink
10-06-2009, 11:19 PM,
2 words...magazine slide.
10-08-2009, 12:10 AM,
2 more words....Super Tape!
10-08-2009, 04:01 AM,
Good point Rod. Thats what I use, sometimes there is some leftover residue on my scalp, I just tear off a mag sheet and run it across my head a couple times, the piece too if it needs it.

That's all I use for cleanup. Nothing else.
10-08-2009, 09:28 PM,
I've been using aluminum foil for residue, works well too!
10-10-2009, 12:51 AM,
I think the magazine or mirror slides work well if you got none of your own hair growing on the scalp. Because I have a bit of fine stubble that grows all over my head I have to use 'goo-off' or I end up with sticky boogers which usually end up clogging the clippers when I shave my head.
11-03-2009, 05:09 PM,
timguyperson Wrote:I rub my forehead on a mirror sometimes... haha, I wonder if anyone else does that?

It's to get glue off of it by the way, not just for fun, though it can be quite enjoyable. Tongue

Haha!!