Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to cut bangs on a hair system?
10-31-2009, 07:20 AM,
How to cut bangs on a hair system?
I have a question pertaining to bangs.I usually do my own cut in with a razor(aka carving comb).I pretty much have perfected the sides & back but when it comes to doing the bangs I need some help.I either make them too blunt or too uneven.Can anyone give me some guidance on how to do a better job of this?
10-31-2009, 04:32 PM,
Re: How to cut bangs on a hair system?
Find a classic barber. Most have worked with hairpieces, or have even worn one!

Don't go to any chain chop shops. They will wreck you!
11-02-2009, 02:10 AM,
Yeah right.The only barber I know would cut the piece military style.Not quite the answer I was looking for.Any body else have advice?
11-03-2009, 04:38 PM,
Some barbers do like to cut too short.

But I'm sure he's not the only barber in town. Besides, if bangs are your only issue, I'm sure he will gladly take your money to just trim your bangs. You just have to explain to him what you want.
11-04-2009, 12:23 AM,
Thanks for your reply.You are right.He is not the only barber in town.I guess it has to do w/my childhood fear of barbers.My dad used to take me to this little Italian barber and if you told him one inch off the top he took that to mean one inch left on the top.I hear this Michigan Baldy dude has an instructional video.Does anybody have an opinion on that?
11-04-2009, 03:10 AM,
the michigan baldy dvd is very informative for a newbie. contact John about getting a copy at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
he shows how to cut in a system using a flowbee or robocut. its good stuff.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
11-22-2009, 10:48 AM,
Are you talking longer bangs?

Here's a trick (try it longer first see if you like the look. Take a small section of hair (finger or two side of hair) and pull it down and twist it lightly then cut straight across the bottom. This will make it natural even and not super blunt. Et voila!