Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we know what is contained in the adhesive?
11-02-2009, 03:50 AM,
Do we know what is contained in the adhesive?
After wearning for over 2 years now, I m starting to wonder if these adhesive or glue melter we using is dangerous to our health. I have done some search on the internet and only found some tech spec which was referencing to a very outdated OSHA Health communication.

My friend, who is a physician and know i am wearing, suggested that some adhesive may contain mild steriod, as such substance can minimize irritation to skins. This get me to think what the adhesive really contained and whether they are harmful to our health -- although the factory is keep telling us it is ok ok ok!!!

I am going to send assorted bunch of tape to the laboratory for some examination and get an understanding of what I am realy dealing with. But I am posting here first as to ask if anybody have conducted such research already, so that will save some time and money. Thanks.
11-02-2009, 05:52 AM,
Re: Do we know what is contained in the adhesive?
I dont think anyone has done any research or really looked into it. you might be the first! im curious whats in it too.
11-03-2009, 05:00 PM,
Re: Do we know what is contained in the adhesive?
I just started wearing and i've been wondering about that. Please post your findings. I'm very interested in that. I'm going to do some research as well.