Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo of ILace with 1" SFS perimeter
11-06-2009, 02:31 AM,
Photo of ILace with 1" SFS perimeter
Many of you have asked about a photo of an ILace base with a 1" SFS perimeter. For the newbies, the ILace is hair that is 'sandwiched' between two very fine layers of lace. It is excellent for thinner densities where scalp is shown. When ILace is combined with a 1" SFS front you can achieve a very undetectable style with a short hair style.
Regards,
John

Attached Files Image(s)

11-06-2009, 06:29 AM,
Re: Photo of ILace with 1" SFS perimeter
Excuse my ignorance John but how can two layers of lace be more undetectable than one? I want a system that shows scalp and that is appropriate for my age (40). Can that be custom made into a full cap by any chance?
11-06-2009, 07:32 AM,
Newbie here..

So if I wanted to have a wet look and I was extremely concerned about hairline detectability this would be what I would go with?
The 1" perimeter is so the hair line disappears into the real scalp and the ILace is for when someone looks at other parts of your head as sees scalp, correct?

Is it just me or does some of that hair look blonde close to the scalp near the back?
11-06-2009, 02:42 PM,
John,
That is correct. The SFS gives you an undetectable hairline to blend with your scalp and the ILace does the rest of the job. Remember, we carry a narrow line of bases---only the best. We've eliminated the fine monofilament and wielded mono bases with a lace front. All of our bases give the most undetectable look available. Some of our bases are better for your personal needs than others depending on your hair style and life style.
Regards,
John
11-06-2009, 04:44 PM,
yeah it looks like lace bleaching in the rear.

How comfortable is the i lace to wear? Is it airy like regular lace or more like wearing a skin
11-07-2009, 01:46 AM,
Hi John

Thanks for the info.
I have lost a lot of hair volume recently and before I go completely bald (or down to whispies) I want to do something, but all of the information here makes it hard for me to "choose" what to go with since I lack experience.

Obviously I do not have a lot of hair volume now but I am keeping it short and I want to keep my extreme Widows peak. I want to have a hairline along the lines of Robert Knepper

http://images.google.com/images?q=Robert+Knepper

Is that kind of hairline possible? Are these systems good enough to deal with that kind of thing? His goes straight back and mine will not be quite as extreme, I jst want to know if it's doable, it seems like everyone else has the straight across or slightly curved hairline. How custom can one get with the hairline?
11-07-2009, 04:07 AM,
John,
First off, any style is possible. We even have customers that have Mohawks. Sounds like you're in the 'in between' stage where you have some hair and you're reluctant to shave it off. It's a tough spot to be in. Without seeing you or a photo of you it's difficult to advise you. Some guys can keep what they have of their hair and 'fill in' with partial units in the receding hairline. If that doesn't work then it's 'bite the bullet' and shave the hair so that you can properly attach the hair system. But any look for want to achieve is possible. If you'd like to post a photo or send one directly to me at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> I could better advise you.
Regards,
John
11-07-2009, 07:25 AM,
I would change that around and say MOST styles are achievable. I do not believe all styles are. I have not seen anyone here with a SUPER short hair cut. Id say the shortest we have seen the Hairpiece hair cut is around an inch long, which i do believe is short enough for most people. Also if you have a 3/4th cap or full cap etc, Getting a modern trendy fade hair style would be very difficult. There is certain things u can do with ur real hair, that we still cannot do with hairpiece hair. For instance if BA wanted that hairstyle jake had with the very short sides fading up longer on top, he would not be able to achieve it.