Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Affleck wearing a system?
11-16-2009, 03:34 PM,
Is Affleck wearing a system?
His hair doesnt look right and the hairline is totally different than the last time

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.pva.org/site/PageServer?pagename=psa">http://www.pva.org/site/PageServer?pagename=psa</a><!-- m -->
11-16-2009, 06:17 PM,
Re: Is Affleck wearing a system?
Like I've said before and I'll say it again... WHO CARES!!!

Many celebrities wear hair in movies and in real life... does Affleck wear? Probably? Probably not? Who cares!!!!

As long as we can remain undetectable and realize that not just us, but also celebrities wear hair.. the world will be a better place...
11-17-2009, 03:30 PM,
It would be nice of some of these famous people would admit it openly instead of misleading the public. For example, when Matthew McConnaghey claimed REGENIX regrew his hair after his thinning mane was exposed in his arrest mug shot.
11-17-2009, 07:33 PM,
Why should a celebrity admit to any cosmetic enhancements?

Do you want to find out what every hot chick on TV has had done?

Should every man that wears hair call up his local newspaper and do a front page article outing himself?

Its a private issue that really needs not be told. If Matt McConnaghey wants to say he took some drug to regrow his hair, that is fine. How many of us on the forums have lied and said we had something done other than the fact we wear a rug? Its nobody's business!
11-20-2009, 08:18 AM,
i'm with jamesK on this.

Guys that are constantly checking to see if this guy or that guy is 'wearing' are obviously still insecure with the thought of wearing hair themselves. The key to wearing hair more than anything is CONFIDENCE. When you're confident people dont question you.. You get respect without even saying one word.

“To wish you were someone else is to waste the person you are”