Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
where do John Travolta get his Full caps systems from?
11-23-2009, 12:34 PM,
where do John Travolta get his Full caps systems from?
where do John Travolta get his Full caps systems from? its truly AMAZING ..perfect all the frontal , sides and temples are exposed and its so good .. i think the key for this is getting the right Template isnt it?

Attached Files Image(s)

11-23-2009, 01:42 PM,
Re: where do John Travolta get his Full caps systems from?
I don't think anyone on this board knows John Travolta intimately enough to know where he buys his hair from. Wink
and I never believed he wore a full cap, I think its a topper that covers temple area...just my opinion.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->
11-23-2009, 08:57 PM,
I guess we all have different takes on what looks good. When I see the previews of Travolta in the new Disney movie coming out with Robin Williams, I want to cringe - it looks like a blatantly obvious piece to me, with a bad style, improper temple points and density. To each their own, right?
11-24-2009, 03:52 AM,
youve got to take into account that theres a very very high likelihood of this being airbrushed or touched up. If you look directly at his hair line, maybe its just me, but you can see a faint white line - my hunch is its the result of being digitally altered
11-25-2009, 03:33 PM,
Two things-

1. Shape of the entire hairline from sideburn to temple to hairline back down the other side. This you have a lot of control over with your template making skills.

2. Proper ventilation. This you don't have much control over. The temple areas so far have been a weak point. The factories need to understand that these units are for men and that the temple/temple points/sideburns need to be ventilated with as much skill and care as the hairline.

I would recommend specifying EVERYTHING on your template including the direction you want the hair to go in each area. Also send a picture of what you want the end result to be.

If you do all of this and still don't get the results you are looking for you might have to get a ventilator here in the states to do some work on the front.
11-25-2009, 04:02 PM,
tnx Jrob..
i was wondering why do you always cover your temples area although its a full cap?