Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about headaches
11-30-2009, 11:41 AM,
Question about headaches
I'm wondering if wearing a piece can cause a headache or lead to clouded thinking, either due to the pressure from having the system on the head stretched for long periods of time, or from the glue/tape residue itself (which can cause redness and irritation - perhaps allergic reactions?). It might be rare, but I'm wondering if it does happen - I happen to be hypersensitive and wondering if my recent headaches could be due to this, as opposed to the more likely reason - stress from finals coming up. Thanks!
11-30-2009, 06:15 PM,
Re: Question about headaches
If you've not experienced headaches before, most likely it's due to other stresses. When I hear allergic reactions, I imagine it to be a REACTION (quick, abrupt, etc.)...so I think if you are sensitive to glues, pieces, etc., the sensitivity would have manifested earlier and not wait until now.

The best way to know is see how you feel AFTER finals :lol:

Good luck on finals!

Leamon
11-30-2009, 09:09 PM,
Re: Question about headaches
lol no way you can get headaches from wearing this or from wearing baseball cap , or any cap ... Unles it is very very strong and uncomfortable streached on your head. It is probably from stress due finals or first time wearing hair. It is for sure psyhological nature not physical :!: