Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Temple Points on topper or fullcap (before and after pics)
12-07-2009, 12:13 PM,
Temple Points on topper or fullcap (before and after pics)
Hey I was wondering if someone that has temple flaps or a full cap could post some pics of the temple area. either when attached or not. I'm just trying to get an idea of how far out i can make my temple points without making them detectable. if anyone has any suggestions on this i'd appreciate the info. thank you
12-08-2009, 04:18 AM,
Re: Temple Points on topper or fullcap
Hey, this is what i am trying to master
12-08-2009, 02:27 PM,
Yeah same here. i just havn't seen too many ppl post pics of the temple points up close. To me the temple points make or break your hair wearing game.
12-08-2009, 05:55 PM,
Here you go. Indeed, temples often make or break a realistic looking piece.

[Image: sdc10584.th.jpg]

[Image: sdc10585h.th.jpg]

[Image: sdc10594i.th.jpg]

[Image: sdc10600.th.jpg]

For comparison's sake, here's the before:

[Image: sdc10448s.th.jpg]
12-08-2009, 06:12 PM,
WOW! thats a pretty good looking full cap! i'm really liking that!!! How long does it take you to attach?

love the last pic. puff puff pass haha!
12-08-2009, 06:16 PM,
I have a fullcap which looks great (look for my post on the forum below for pics), but this is a partial. I'm very glad I'm wearing this because the difference as is is so striking that I get comments from everyone I know, and a fullcap with its different texture, density, color, etc would have been WAY too much.

Attachment takes about 2 hours and can be tricky, but I'm a beginner. I'm getting about a week out of it per attachment.
12-09-2009, 07:00 AM,
Re: Temple Points on topper or fullcap (before and after pics)
thatkid Wrote:Hey I was wondering if someone that has temple flaps or a full cap could post some pics of the temple area. either when attached or not. I'm just trying to get an idea of how far out i can make my temple points without making them detectable. if anyone has any suggestions on this i'd appreciate the info. thank you

Temple points are tricky. I would highly recommend drawing the direction you want the hair ventilated directly on the template AND sending a picture of the style you are trying to achieve if possible. The factories seem to be pretty good at hairlines but I don't think they have a lot of experience crafting temple points, especially for hair that will be cut into shorter styles.

As for how far forward you can go.....this is something that needs to be determined based upon what looks best on you. Get your template as close as possible and work with John to try to get the ventilation correct in that area, and it should all come together.
12-09-2009, 07:02 AM,
Oh yea, and jcoors....that's an AWESOME looking unit! That's not the full cap? I would stick with it!
12-09-2009, 10:26 AM,
jcoors your pics are awesome!!!! thats not the full cap you had last week is it??? its flawless.
12-09-2009, 12:05 PM,
Thanks for the kind words guys. It's a partial, not the fullcap that I posted a week or two ago - that was just too much, too quick. Thanks to those of you (jrob and gematria included) who drilled that point home. I'm a perfectionist and there's a lot of upkeep involved, but so far it's definitely worth it.