Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have feedback on Virtual Reality HR?
12-08-2009, 04:11 PM,
Does anyone have feedback on Virtual Reality HR?
I haven't found any feedback on them on any website. No one ever used them?
12-08-2009, 05:25 PM,
Re: Does anyone have feedback on Virtual Reality HR?
I used to order Virtual Reality hairpieces from a hair replacement salon a couple years ago.

Same stuff that they sell on here. Same as Farrell. Just higher priced and contract based.
12-08-2009, 05:56 PM,
I used 'em. For two weeks. I really recommend steering clear. They're true to the club type approach -- don't tell you much about what they're going to do, and provide no options. In my case they slapped a skin piece on me, it itched, hairline was totally obvious .. and they claimed it was the "mercedes" of hair systems. I asked them about lace to solve the hairline issue, as well as make it more breathable -- they simply said that lace created more problems than it was worth.

They're a waste of time.
12-09-2009, 04:50 PM,
That's more of a poor reflection of the salon you went to, not the hair systems.

I've used their skin units and their lace units. They are top notch. Toplace quality is better, especially compared to the prices and the fact you don't have to sign a contract!

I've used just about every hair system from almost every company and I'm unbiased. I will shoot straight about anyone.
12-09-2009, 04:54 PM,
JamesKennedy Wrote:That's more of a poor reflection of the salon you went to, not the hair systems.

I've used their skin units and their lace units. They are top notch. Toplace quality is better, especially compared to the prices and the fact you don't have to sign a contract!

I've used just about every hair system from almost every company and I'm unbiased. I will shoot straight about anyone.

So would you recommend Virtual Reality HR if it wasn't for the high price?
12-10-2009, 10:23 AM,
Yeah... but honestly, its the same as Toplace. Just with a fancy name attached to it.

Granted, there are some poorly made rugs out there, but they are just as good as Toplace.

Go with Toplace for the quality, price, and the forum! You won't be fed any lines or presented contracts with smoke and mirrors.
12-10-2009, 11:09 AM,
But it would save me on the labor part. They would do all the work for me and I would go there every month and that sounds good to me. I wouldn't want to take it out and do maintenance work every couple days.
12-10-2009, 01:35 PM,
That's the trouble though. They operate on a monthly basis. I'm telling you -- they'll convince you that putting that thing on your head for a full month is going to be okay. They're wrong. After a week or so, it will itch. It will itch very badly. You will want to tear it off your head.
12-10-2009, 01:53 PM,
That's not true. I never had itching issues after a week.

I usually could last about 2 weeks with a strong hold. 3 weeks if I was lucky. So I had a contract to go in every 2 weeks. Its really not that difficult to do it at home. Trust me, I was scared as anybody else. And I get it 100% right every time at home! Its not rocket science. They just want you to believe it is!

If you are the type that has no financial issues and really feels having someone else do it every 2 weeks is the way to go, then go for it. But you will end up spending thousands a year that really aren't worth it and making countless appointments and visits for nothing when you can just as easily order from Toplace and do it at home.
12-10-2009, 04:31 PM,
But how can you cut your hair and stuff regularly? I mean your hair piece will always stay the same length but other parts of your hair will keep getting long. Wouldn't you need to have regular haircuts and adjustments done by professionals?

And does Virtual Reality use disposable hair pieces (i.e., a new one every month) or do they use the same one for more than a month?