Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo)
12-25-2009, 09:53 AM,
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo)
G2BG washes off in water (like under a shower). If you shampoo it, it comes off even quicker.

There were questions about the timing and attachment methods. My only advice is: EXPERIMENT WHAT WORKS FOR YOU. Since G2BG washes off and cleans up easily, there's no pressure so DO experiment. If it doesn't dry as quick as you like then put less of it on your scalp. If it doesn't stick as much as you like, then put more of it on your scalp but wait longer before you put the hair piece on.

What works for me is:

1) After my scalp is completely dry, I put a layer of G2BG on my scalp. I don't put too thick of a layer...I put enough to cover the scalp (so about 3 sheets of printing paper in thickness). If you want it to dry quicker then put a thinner layer on.

2) I then brush my teeth, put on my clothes. This takes about 6 minutes.

3) My piece was squeezed between a towel, so by the time I've brushed and put on clothes, the lace is pretty dry. If it's not, then I blow dry it (it's recommended we don't blow dry our pieces, but I've done it on HOT and my piece is fine).

4) Then I put the piece on my head. Press down where I want the lace to stick. Don't comb right away. Give time for the G2BG to dry. I usually blow dry the rest of my hair to dry my hair and to dry the glue. While I do this step, I don't comb the hair where it'll cause lifting. REMEMBER YOU GOTTA GIVE G2BG TIME TO DRY.

5) Once it's dried, I can style.

I don't recommend applying g2bg directly on the lace. It'll get in the hair (which would still be easy to clean out), and it won't spread on the lace easily. Just apply to scalp.

Don't put globs of it on. A thin layer should suffice. Give it time to dry (without the piece on AND with the piece on).

Good luck!

Leamon

Messages In This Thread
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues... - dino - 12-14-2009, 10:41 AM
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo) - leamon - 12-25-2009, 09:53 AM