Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo)
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM,
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo)
So after day two of the method I am still very pleased but have a few comments. With the got2b as glue it feels more like something is attached to my head, unlike the white glue I used previously which felt like my real hair and really couldn't tell I was wearing. Also I think removal might have to be a daily thing as I get hairline lift by the end of the day. Any tips for remedying this? I was thinking that after I get better at attaching and can do it first shot I would do about an inch of white glue at the hairline and the rest got2b. The first inch of my hairline is about the only place real hair doesn't grow so I wouldn't need to worry about shaving there. I would reattach everyday or two just behind the hairline so I could maintain a shaved head under the system at all times. I could remove the entire unit maybe once every week or two to clean the hairline. I think this would still cut down on clean up time and cost, while not sacrificing a natural hairline. What are your thoughts guys?

Messages In This Thread
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues... - dino - 12-14-2009, 10:41 AM
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo) - tokerjoker123 - 12-24-2009, 08:54 PM