Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo)
12-24-2009, 09:33 AM,
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo)
tokerjoker123 Wrote:Thanks for posting this!!
I usually get my unit removed and reapplied by a technician, but due to holiday costs I could not afford to do it this week. So I removed the unit and it took me 2 hours to remove all the glue and get it ready for reattachment and I was ready to attach for my first time. Seeing as it was my first attachment ever by myself, it was not very good because the positioning was off and I had to move it all around to get it to sit in a passable position. I decided to leave my shotty attachment on as I was tired and frustrated and wanted to go to bed. I didn't have time to reattach this morning so I went the whole day with the got2b bad attachment. But, even after a long sweaty game of hockey the attachment still stayed strong. This method is awesome and I think I will continue to use it as it will save me sooo much money AND time. With more practice I should master the technique. I am so happy to have found this method. Thanks so much again for posting. I would definitely recommend this to all beginners and anyone who wants to save lots of time and money!

Toker, glad you like it! Good luck to you, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Leamon

Messages In This Thread
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues... - dino - 12-14-2009, 10:41 AM
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo) - leamon - 12-24-2009, 09:33 AM