Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo)
12-23-2009, 02:06 PM,
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo)
Thanks for posting this!!
I usually get my unit removed and reapplied by a technician, but due to holiday costs I could not afford to do it this week. So I removed the unit and it took me 2 hours to remove all the glue and get it ready for reattachment and I was ready to attach for my first time. Seeing as it was my first attachment ever by myself, it was not very good because the positioning was off and I had to move it all around to get it to sit in a passable position. I decided to leave my shotty attachment on as I was tired and frustrated and wanted to go to bed. I didn't have time to reattach this morning so I went the whole day with the got2b bad attachment. But, even after a long sweaty game of hockey the attachment still stayed strong. This method is awesome and I think I will continue to use it as it will save me sooo much money AND time. With more practice I should master the technique. I am so happy to have found this method. Thanks so much again for posting. I would definitely recommend this to all beginners and anyone who wants to save lots of time and money!

Messages In This Thread
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues... - dino - 12-14-2009, 10:41 AM
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo) - tokerjoker123 - 12-23-2009, 02:06 PM