Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo)
12-18-2009, 01:49 PM,
Re: If you HATE tapes and glues...(photo)
Hi,
Do any of you have an idea if the other product"Got2be glued" Sex appeal also works? I have this with me
12-19-2009, 06:07 AM,
" i used to take 1+ hours just to clean my system when I first started, it only take 5 minutes now... its all about improving your skills."

Hey emery i should get my Hp soon and i plan using supertape ... can you explain how you easily remove and clean unit and supertape.

Thnx
12-19-2009, 09:54 AM,
X

Here's what I use & I attached Monday evening, been to the gym & zero lift:

[Image: 3904-P8824_l.jpg]

If your lace is lifting, you're not putting enough stuff or not using the above. But if it does, you have a 10 second application, a 30 second wait till you press it in, and a minute or so until it drys
12-20-2009, 09:44 AM,
3 questions please for Mr. NY:

1. Do you apply the product to a completely dry scalp or should the scalp be dampened a bit first?

2. Once you press the lace into the product, do you have to apply continuous pressure to the lace for several seconds to get it to stick?

3. Can the unit be removed without having to wash the unit?

Thanks,
dino
12-23-2009, 02:06 PM,
Thanks for posting this!!
I usually get my unit removed and reapplied by a technician, but due to holiday costs I could not afford to do it this week. So I removed the unit and it took me 2 hours to remove all the glue and get it ready for reattachment and I was ready to attach for my first time. Seeing as it was my first attachment ever by myself, it was not very good because the positioning was off and I had to move it all around to get it to sit in a passable position. I decided to leave my shotty attachment on as I was tired and frustrated and wanted to go to bed. I didn't have time to reattach this morning so I went the whole day with the got2b bad attachment. But, even after a long sweaty game of hockey the attachment still stayed strong. This method is awesome and I think I will continue to use it as it will save me sooo much money AND time. With more practice I should master the technique. I am so happy to have found this method. Thanks so much again for posting. I would definitely recommend this to all beginners and anyone who wants to save lots of time and money!
12-24-2009, 02:32 AM,
dino Wrote:3 questions please for Mr. NY:

1. Do you apply the product to a completely dry scalp or should the scalp be dampened a bit first?

2. Once you press the lace into the product, do you have to apply continuous pressure to the lace for several seconds to get it to stick?

3. Can the unit be removed without having to wash the unit?

Thanks,
dino

1) Dry scalp, definitely

2) I just press it firmly, and go around the hairline with a comb.....it doesn't have to be sustained pressure, but it won't hurt it either

3) In order to not stress the lace or hair, or your scalp for that matter, I wouldn't recommend just pulling it off. Just let warm water soak it, then rinse it out, roll in a towel with a squeeze, brush & you're done
12-24-2009, 09:33 AM,
tokerjoker123 Wrote:Thanks for posting this!!
I usually get my unit removed and reapplied by a technician, but due to holiday costs I could not afford to do it this week. So I removed the unit and it took me 2 hours to remove all the glue and get it ready for reattachment and I was ready to attach for my first time. Seeing as it was my first attachment ever by myself, it was not very good because the positioning was off and I had to move it all around to get it to sit in a passable position. I decided to leave my shotty attachment on as I was tired and frustrated and wanted to go to bed. I didn't have time to reattach this morning so I went the whole day with the got2b bad attachment. But, even after a long sweaty game of hockey the attachment still stayed strong. This method is awesome and I think I will continue to use it as it will save me sooo much money AND time. With more practice I should master the technique. I am so happy to have found this method. Thanks so much again for posting. I would definitely recommend this to all beginners and anyone who wants to save lots of time and money!

Toker, glad you like it! Good luck to you, and if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Leamon
12-24-2009, 02:21 PM,
This is a great way for a newbie to start off wearing. And for experienced users too! Nice tip!
12-24-2009, 08:54 PM,
So after day two of the method I am still very pleased but have a few comments. With the got2b as glue it feels more like something is attached to my head, unlike the white glue I used previously which felt like my real hair and really couldn't tell I was wearing. Also I think removal might have to be a daily thing as I get hairline lift by the end of the day. Any tips for remedying this? I was thinking that after I get better at attaching and can do it first shot I would do about an inch of white glue at the hairline and the rest got2b. The first inch of my hairline is about the only place real hair doesn't grow so I wouldn't need to worry about shaving there. I would reattach everyday or two just behind the hairline so I could maintain a shaved head under the system at all times. I could remove the entire unit maybe once every week or two to clean the hairline. I think this would still cut down on clean up time and cost, while not sacrificing a natural hairline. What are your thoughts guys?
12-25-2009, 03:59 AM,
Does it wash out with just water or do you need to use shampoo to remove it?