Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone :D need advice
04-11-2010, 05:34 PM,
Hello everyone :D need advice
Hey guys Tongue I'm 19 and Im going to order my first full cap piece. Just wondering what I should get? I want straight brown hair, with thick density. But I'm not sure what base I should get? I'm willing to pay. Also I was wondering how durable are the full caps? If I shave my head I really don't want to be forced into wearing a cap if hair falls out of my piece. Also whats better tape or glue? I have slightly sensitive skin Smile thanks guys. appreciate any comments or examples greatly. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
04-12-2010, 05:03 AM,
RE: Hello everyone :D need advice
Hi Cadzyy,
Welcome to the forum! You can order either French lace of Super Fine Swiss lace. Attached properly both are undetectable. The French lace is slightly stronger but both are excellent. Under typical conditions users usually get about 4-6 months out of a unit. Some get over a year but that's not the norm. They 'baby' their units and get more miles out of them. What's better---glue or tape? That's a personal choice up to the user. It depends on how often you want to take your unit off, your lifestyle and 'what works best for you' I use a combination of both. I attach with Walker No Shine tape and for touch up I use either Base Bond or I Glue. You'll just have to experiment and see what you like---it's 'trial and error.'
Regards,
John
04-12-2010, 10:22 AM,
Thanks for the advice john, I think ill choose french lace for durability Big Grin do you know what tape is the most dermatitis friendly?
regards cadyn
04-12-2010, 11:11 AM,
(04-12-2010, 10:22 AM)Cadzyy Wrote: Thanks for the advice john, I think ill choose french lace for durability Big Grin do you know what tape is the most dermatitis friendly?
regards cadyn
04-12-2010, 11:14 AM,
I'm not exactly sure if it's dermatitis friendly. Debbie always suggests that customer do a test patch with any glue and tape before actual application in order to test for allergic reactions.