Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I need an answer point blank, from long time wearers....
04-05-2010, 07:31 AM,
I need an answer point blank, from long time wearers....
....I just got in my frontal piece and am getting it cut in Thursday (I'm stoked). What's the best type of tape you use for a small frontal piece in your humble opinions of course....

i'm looking at this at top contender: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=-Thinstick-Frontals.aspx">.. ntals.aspx</a><!-- m -->

but is it the best idea...
04-05-2010, 10:36 AM,
Re: I need an answer point blank, from long time wearers....
Personally, Supertape was great, but I got a reaction to it and it itched.

I prefer the Proflex tapes personally. I felt they held even better than Supertape.
04-05-2010, 02:08 PM,
There really is no way around experimenting for yourself. I would pick up a little of everything and see what works best for you.
04-08-2010, 12:33 AM,
Re: Don't bother with the thin strips...
... I have found them unreliable at times; they tend to lift. My advice is use the regular size contours, either supertape, proflex, walker. On the hairline, refresh at least weekly, sooner if you have oily scalp up front, to minimize clean up.
04-08-2010, 05:09 AM,
I tried the Supertape Low Profile and it is awesome as far as you really cannot feel the tape at all and it sticks well. However, the hold time is only about 5 to 6 days. If this is how often you de- and re-attach then this tape would probably work well for you. However, if you only de- and re-attach every 2 weeks or so you will not get that long of a hold from this tape. After using the low profile tape one time I am back to the regular Supertape.
04-13-2010, 04:18 AM,
RE: I need an answer point blank, from long time wearers....
Walker No Shine is still the best for me.
04-13-2010, 02:22 PM,
RE: I need an answer point blank, from long time wearers....
(04-05-2010, 07:31 AM)Arctic_Humbug Wrote: ....I just got in my frontal piece and am getting it cut in Thursday (I'm stoked). What's the best type of tape you use for a small frontal piece in your humble opinions of course....

i'm looking at this at top contender: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href=-Thinstick-Frontals.aspx">.. ntals.aspx</a><!-- m -->

but is it the best idea...

ProFlex